“Just what the Dr. Ordered.”

The Dipan Resort Petitenget
Ranked #65 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I recently returned from a one week stay at the Dipan Resort with a few friends and I must say I was surprised. Upon arriving we were greeted by gracious staff and check in was quick and easy. I have worked in the hotel business for a few years in the past and I can say that the VIlla's are Superb. I had a room with a private pool, very large tub (something that is hard to find for us taller people) and a very comfortable bed. Some people stated that they had issues with noise, I was rather close to the construction area with no issues at all. The resort and staff was just what I was looking for quiet and serine. The Continental breakfast was also amazing with choices for any style of food you prefer in the morning that included various freshly squeezed Juice. The property is about a two minute walk from the beach and near many restaurants and stores. The staff had perfect recommendations for everything we asked. They also put together a day of sightseeing some of the beautiful and interesting areas Bali Has to offer. The only thing that could of made it perfect was a Gym on the property. It is slighting on the romantic side I would suggest this for couples more than Solo travel, but it really depends on what you are after in your vacation. I very much enjoyed stay and look forward to returning again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
The Dipan R, General Manager at The Dipan Resort Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear, Mr. Dallas
Thank you for your 5 star review shared here at the Trip Advisor .
It is a big honor for us to hear a magnificent comments about our Hotel from the expertise .
Beside of located in a prime location where most of landmark of Bali also located in the same area , we also supported by a reputable staff , especially we just hired Chef Edy who has intensive experience on food and beverage overseas and local , his expertise proactively has brought our service and product become to a higher level , and many of his creation are beyond of guest expectation .
Regarding the Gym we will bring this issue to the board meeting to be addressed on our Phase II later on and thank you for the bright idea that we may not included on our existing plan yet .
Thank you that you very much enjoy your stay with us recently and we are looking forward to have you stay with us again in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Dipan Resort Petitenget

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Just returned from an 8 day vacation in Bali. We spent the last 4 nights of our trip at the Dipan Resort and we were very impressed with the amazing customer service that we experienced during our stay.

The hotel is on the smaller side, so they didn't have an onsite concierge, but the reception staff did an excellent job arranging our snorkeling trip, locating a bag of souvenirs that our friend left at a boutique shop in Kuta, ordered McDonald's for us and they had one of their drivers take our group site seeing for a day.

The breakfast and juice selections were delicious (I highly recommend the carrot-orange-ginger juice or the strawberry-banana juice), their spa services were very reasonably priced, the hotel décor was trendy (reminded me of a NY loft) and the beach was an easy 5 minute walk.

The Dipan Resort is just off the main road and next to Baba's restaurant. Most taxi driver's didn't know where the hotel was located so just tell them the hotel is across the street from The Living Room (outdoor flea market) and that should help them find it. There was construction in front of the hotel, but the construction noise didn't start until 8am so it was very tolerable.

All in all the Dipan Resort was a great hotel and I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: All of the rooms that our group had were very spacious, but the corner room was the largest
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Oliveri 2010.

Happy New Year, 2014.
Thank you for your 4 star review posted here at Trip Advisor
We are thrill to know that you love The Dipan at all aspects of hard and software , those are the lucky of us to have the great location , nice design and well trained staff , even the fact temporary our neighbor ( Alila Hotel ) still have their project on progress , it has been start from 2 years ago and soon will complimented the area become more exclusive .
Hope we all have peace , joy and love year ahead .

Reviewed 3 December 2013

As part of our trip Bali we spent three nights at the Dipan Resort. We wanted to be by the coast to take in some sun and surf. We had a room with a private pool. The room was awesome as was the pool. Great value for the money. We really enjoyed it. It is a very short walk to the beach. The staff was friendly, if not all that efficient. This was all good. The bad was the area around there has a lot of new construction around it. There are not sidewalks, so walking down to the shops is somewhat haphazard with times. Often your only alternative is to walk in the street. The loud was every night around 1:00 am some kind of party kicked off. The first night we expected it as we had a note from the management that the property next door was going to have a celebration and invited us to attend. The next night was unexpected. Earplugs, or just being a really hard sleeper would come in handy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
The Dipan R, General Manager at The Dipan Resort Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear , Steeldude.
Warmest greeting from The Dipan Resort in Bali.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back and also nice to met you in every morning of your breakfast time.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view here at the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the The Dipan Resort Bali, Guests comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is so important to us and our business to receive feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

We pretty much thanking you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the short future to see us in a better situation after all the project are finished.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

A little hard to find at first, but really a great location to experience the Seminyak area.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the rooms were large and clean, really this hotel offers fantastic value!
Walking distance to many great restaurants, great boutique shops and spas.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
The Dipan R, General Manager at The Dipan Resort Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear, Mr. Alextacy.
Sorry to hear that you hard to find us at the beginning, it is just because we are a new hotel, obviously our location is very easy to find .

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your review. We are thrilled to know that have had a great experience during your stay at THE DIPAN as the best place you ever stayed in. I am happy to hear everything was superb and fabulous stay from the beginning until the end . Thank you also for your high credit to our team members who were always helpful, friendly and ready to assist you in any way they can. We all look forward to welcoming you again to stay with us or to what we prefer to call it as “ a little king dom inside of royal king dom of Seminyak”.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Glad I chose to stay at Dipan Villa. Excellent service from Pak Arta and his team ensured that we really had a very enjoyable time. Highly recommended for those looking for good accommodation to stay. Will definitely come back again to stay at this villa.

From: Sim K.S. And Family

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear , Mr. Sim

It was nice to have a chat with you on every breakfast time during your stay with us, which that is part of our service culture to observe as much information from our guest on how we could improve our service in the future .
We pretty much appreciated our value suggestions from every single of our guest , regardless the comments is good or bad without that we may not know the reality guest point of view .

I would like to thank you for staying with us and for writing a review on your stay. I am glad that your time spent atThe Dipan was relaxing and that you enjoyed the facilities, services and the ambiance of The Dipan.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights apart of a SE Asia trip. I put a lot of research in before booking a hotel because I am looking for value.

Location- great. Very close to the beach, walking distance to all the awesome seminyak resturants.

Rooms- stayed in a villa. Awesome. 20ft ceilings in bathrooms all higher end finishings. Saw the regular rooms, above average for sure.

Service- 5 star

Breakfast- good selection

The pool is awesome. Posted a pic on Facebook got more likes than any other photo. It was well done.

The only small drawback was some noise out of their control. You can hear the street, and every morning we were awoken by barking dogs.

It was worth the stay. I would return.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear , Viewer

A sincere thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and wonderful review. I am very pleased to read that you like the team at The Dipan were able to personalize your stay in every way possible in order to create the ultimate luxury experience for you. I am also happy to hear that you were able to experience all the amenities as well as the main pool. We very much appreciate your feedback and be assured that we make any effort to address it.

I have shared your positive comments with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband & I just got back from Bali first time staying in Seminyak we loved our stay at the Dipan we stayed in a villa which was great, really helpful staff very friendly I was a little worried after reading other reviews about the noise but we didn't have a problem very quiet the only thing I would advise take lots of insect repellent I got lots of mozzie bites but my husband didn't get bitten at all,very close to great restaurants & beach.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
The Dipan R, General Manager at The Dipan Resort Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear, Janis W

Thank you to share your experience during your stay with us here at trip advisor.com.

We happy to learn that you loved our friendly staff and also the villa that you stayed .
You are right , the noise from the construction is not an issue when you in the resort but externally it is a construction progress by our neighbor.
Seminyak area is the most popular tourist destination, many hotels , villas and other tourist facilities are built in this area at present time , it is very common in this area the project of construction being developed around ,it is all the process to make the area become nicer .
Thank you for letting us know about the mozzy, we will put special attention on doing an extra fumigation as now is rain season in Bali .

Thank you for the review , we are looking forward to having you stay again with us in the future.