“An exciting holiday without lifting a finger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lodek Villas

The Lodek Villas
Ranked #155 of 412 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Hobart, Australia
“An exciting holiday without lifting a finger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Myself and my partner, along with 7 other couples booked out these 4 villas. Lou and his team are full of endless advice and information.
We found the villas perfect for our needs as during the day we socialised in the open plan living area and garden, while in the evenings you had the privacy of your own air conditioned bedroom and bathroom.
The decor was stunning and made for a relaxed but stylish environment.
The staff where at our bec and call, and cooked a mean breakfast. (though I will say if your the "brekky is the main meal of the day" type go for the Indonesian - rice/noodles with eggs your way - as portion size with the American just fills the gap)
To end our holiday we decided to have a traditional Balinese feast cooked for all 20 of us in our villa, which Lodek fully set up for and organised (and cleaned up afterwards) while we spent the day white water rafting.
I highly recommend organising a car as Seminyak is quite a walk to Kuta in the heat - our amazing driver Gidday (you should see him manoeuvre a bus!) was funny and helpful.
I could not give Lodek a neat 5 for value, because I know for that money there are many grand exuberant options available to you.
One thing I missed at the Villas was the ability to order cocktails/drinks from the comfort of the pool.
All in all Lodek was wonderful accommodation and I would reccomend to groups and families alike!

• Stayed August 2013
Kadek_Adnyana, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Dear Em,
Thank you for reviewing us! I am glad that you have a great time with us. I noticed that you have a little disappointment with the value, if I may know the reason so I am able to improve it please e-mail me through my personal mail or info@villalodek.com

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I'm not one for leaving reviews but this place deserves it. Where to start ? The staff are amazing , Guday the driver, the girls , the Gardner to Lou the manager thank you for the best 7 days of my life and I'm sure the other 16 people who stayed the week. We have travelled around a lot of the world and never felt so looked after and cared for I actually missed the staff after leaving. Anyone looking for the perfect holiday head to villa lodek.

• Stayed August 2013
KD_Bali, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Ondie,

Thank you very much for your review and great to know you have a pleasant time during your stay at The Lodek Villas. We are grateful you entrusted us as your holiday accommodation and it is been a pleasure to have you here. We invite you to come and enjoy our hospitality again in the future time. Thank you very much.

Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Lou the manager has excellent English so that was great for a group of Aussies like us staying there. The Villas are perfect like you would dream about just so magical and the house keeping is faultless. All the staff go above and beyond to assist you in anyway they can and are so friendly and are always happy to see you. I didn't want to leave because I will miss everyone! Our perfect holiday wouldn't have been the same without staying at Lodek Villas. Do yourself a favour and stay there you won't want to go home either!!!!

Room Tip: You can't get a bad room they are all amazing however I think the back villa is the best as it...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Mel,
It is been a pleasure to have you and your group here, I am glad you enjoyed your time here. Hope to see you in the future time mel!

Taupo, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

We recently stayed at Lodek Villas with our 2 teenage sons. Although very central to the Seminyak shops, it was extremely peaceful, quiet & very secure. The staff were very welcoming, friendly, & helpful when asked. The girls cooked a beautiful breakfast each morning. The villa was spacious, very clean and had everything we needed including free wifi for the teenagers! The pool and gardens were beautiful. We really loved the outdoor shower in the bathroom. Would definitely recommend The Lodek villas.

Room Tip: Would also work well for 2 couples or if you had an adjoining villa it would be good for 2 families.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
KD_Bali, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Helen,

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

The stay at Villa Lodeck was a wonderful relaxing experience. At first we where worried that the location could be troubled by traffic noise - not all, it was a peaceful haven.
The staff most welcoming and help you to settle in and cook you a great breakfast, the rooms are very clean, lots of hanging space and hangers in the wardrobe, there is plenty of draw space two. TV in our rooms and great blackout curtains. The bathrooms are huge with a good size bath, quality bath products and towels. Lovely ceiling to floor windows surround you and lookout into a lovely outdoor shower.

The main living space is shared, it has a sitting area, dinning table and kitchen all facing out onto the wide verandah. The verandah has cushions for lounging on, lots of shade and overhead fans. Just what you want in the topics.

The garden is lush with a very clean swimming pool. Not huge but more then enough to cool off in

I'm sure if we need accommodation as two couple we would go there again. A very pleasant place to stay in a central but quiet location.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
KD_Bali, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Susie,

Thank you so much for your review and you surely did describe the villa very well. I am glad that you enjoy your stay with us, I personally wish you the very best and hope to see you in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

I recently stayed at the Lodek villas with a large group of friends and it was an amazing experience! The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had an awesome time! Lou the hotel manager took us to new clubs, bars and restaurants and local fish markets to make sure we had the best time. All other staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. I will definitely be visiting the villas when I return to Bali and most certainly recommend to stay here to all!!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Laura,
Thank you so much for your review Laura, I am glad you enjoyed your time here with us and I am looking forward to see you again in the future. Cheers!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Recently stayed at the Lodek villas in July, the villa was perfect very clean, modern and spacious. The staff were some of the nicest people I have ever met and were incredibly helpful in making our trip the most enjoyable stay imaginable. I will defiantly be staying at the Lodek villas again when I go back to Bali. There is nothing bad to say about this place it is perfect for small or large groups.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Lee,
What an honor to have one of the Rookie shirt champion in The Lodek Villas LOL. Hope to see you again soon lee. We will see who is the champ next time. Cheers!