The Lodek Villas
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$772
US$275
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
US$340
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$723
US$531
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$89
  • Pool
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$258
US$544
US$520
Hotels.com
The Kunja Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$273
The One Boutique Villa(Seminyak)
US$718
Hotel Website
All reviewsevery morningexcellent locationliving roomthe main streetputuvillatvinternetbaliaccommodationcleanlinessprivacybutlermassage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Everything was good at the Lodek. Friendly, efficient, helpful staff. My husband accidently leave his walking stick at the villa and realized it when we almost reach airport for our flight home but the staff took the effort to sent it to us at the airport. Thank you for that. The only two things I think the villa should have is house sleepers and instructions on how to use the safety box. Other than that our stay at the villa was a perfect home away from home...

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Erni A
KD_Bali, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Ms. Erni
Very delighted review and I thank you very much for your positive input to make our service better. I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoy your stay with us.

I spoke with Teha and she said will having a group holiday in Bali with her friends after graduating
high school, I hope you will recommend us to be their accommodation. Looking forward to be
at your service again and take care. :D

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We (my husband, two year old and I) has a lovely week or so at the Lodek Villas. The location, cleanliness and friendly/helpful nature of the staff is what lead me to give this property an excellent rating.

The location is excellent - close to lots of good shops, restaurants, cafes (nearby Cafe Zucchini has excellent coffee), Bintang Supermarket and not far from the beach. Carrefours is not too far away either by scooter/taxi.

As some other reviewers have mentioned we would probably prefer to have the TV in the main area, not the bedroom but its not a major concern. Also would have been good to have some local area maps/more info but again, thats what google is for!

If you are looking for full-service resort style accommodation, Lodek might not be for you. However, we prefer villa style accommodation because you have more privacy and, especially travelling with small children, it allows you to live more like you would at home in terms of space, play areas and the ability to prepare food etc in your kitchenette.

It does mean you don't have the benefit of room service and other on-demand services but its still a lot better than what we have at home i.e. me doing everything!

We also like a private pool so we dont feel bad about our daughter annoying adult guests in a shared pool (and also stops us from getting annoyed by anyone elses noisy kids!). For safety, we requested a pool fence be setup, this was setup before we arrived and while not the prettiest fence int he world it did the job perfectly.

The staff are a delight - kind, friendly, helpful and respectful. Great with kids! The staff really elevate Lodek to a difference level, I wish I could take them everywhere with me.

All in all a great place to stay, I would probably stay again when we are next in Seminyak.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ali_g_Sydney
KD_Bali, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Ally,

Thank you for describing us very well ally and my apologize for not providing TV in the living room. It is been our intention to not providing too much gadget in the outside area so our guest able to maximize their quality time with family, friends, or them selves. This line will be my new update check-in explanation in the future and I thanks to you personally. I'm very glad knowing that you and your family enjoy your stay with us.

Looking forward to see you again in the future and until then, take care and send our best to your husband and lots of hugs to the little princess.

PS: You might want to explain who is her father because she called every male staff Papa. LoL.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is a quiet, private oasis just a short walk up a driveway off the main drag of frenetic, chaotic Seminyak. It is a lovely, first rate villa – very accurate to the photos on Lodek's web site.
I fully concur with the review by emilymay_burns.
I went with my wife and two daughters – 25 and 28 year olds plus the future son-in-law. Lodek organised an extra bed to be put in my wife and my room – at extra cost [for the 25 year old].
It was a lovely villa and we enjoyed staying there [but you are isolated from the action as compared to a resort]. It was a lovely venue for family "bonding".
If you are considering a private villa I recommend it. It is a beautiful spacious sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak.
The only slight negative is that it is a long way from the beach and the name places eg. Ku De Ta and Potato Head – but taxis are ultra cheap. There ARE lots of shops nearby.
My 28 year old daughter's comments:
Perfect for family
Beautiful garden
Perfect secluded quiet haven
Oasis
Could be better location- closer to Seminyak beach or Legian
My 25 year old daughter's comments:
Very friendly staff, modern Balinese set up. Clean, spacious. And not just great for family bonding but any group get away.

Room Tip: The very rear villa I think would be the best. You only have one villa joining you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashley V
Kadek_Adnyana, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Ashley,

Thank you very much for your review and thank you for sparing your time to wrote it too. It was a pleasure to have you and your family here with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to see you again in the future ash, send my best to Silvia from me and be careful with the numbers you play with alright! 

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have been to Bali before & previously chosen to stay away from the hustle & bustle of central tourist areas, but this trip was different in many ways: 1) the size of the group I was staying with & 2) the stunning surprise I experienced at the Lodek Villas!

I was staying with a group of 16 other people, so location & price came into the equation when selecting a place to stay - needless to say, Lou & his team at the Lodek Villas provided more than 'location & value for money'.

The extent to which Lou & staff assisted our group was beyond amazing:

I have an injury which required the hire of a wheelchair & this was organised prior to my arrival (& was a very new/modern one)

An exceptional group dinner

Excellent drivers provided to run us all around (& sometimes at short notice)

Very accommodating staff who provided a lovely breakfast each morning & were extremely polite & helpful.

Along with the fantastic service provided, the villas are well located & although in central Seminyak, they are secluded, located internally from the street front & are sheltered from street noise.

All in all the most important info is that Lou & the staff at the Lodek villas provide accommodation & service above & beyond what I've experienced elsewhere in Bali! Thanks

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Punk265
Kadek_Adnyana, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Alex,
My deepest condolence that you went for holiday with injury, but I am so glad that you enjoyed staying with us and have a great holiday in Bali. Thank you for reviewing very thoroughly about the services, I and my staff wish you to get well very soon so you may come back and enjoy more with us and it is “to infinity and beyond! services – Lou Lightyear” term that we use for delivering services

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Myself and my partner, along with 7 other couples booked out these 4 villas. Lou and his team are full of endless advice and information.
We found the villas perfect for our needs as during the day we socialised in the open plan living area and garden, while in the evenings you had the privacy of your own air conditioned bedroom and bathroom.
The decor was stunning and made for a relaxed but stylish environment.
The staff where at our bec and call, and cooked a mean breakfast. (though I will say if your the "brekky is the main meal of the day" type go for the Indonesian - rice/noodles with eggs your way - as portion size with the American just fills the gap)
To end our holiday we decided to have a traditional Balinese feast cooked for all 20 of us in our villa, which Lodek fully set up for and organised (and cleaned up afterwards) while we spent the day white water rafting.
I highly recommend organising a car as Seminyak is quite a walk to Kuta in the heat - our amazing driver Gidday (you should see him manoeuvre a bus!) was funny and helpful.
I could not give Lodek a neat 5 for value, because I know for that money there are many grand exuberant options available to you.
One thing I missed at the Villas was the ability to order cocktails/drinks from the comfort of the pool.
All in all Lodek was wonderful accommodation and I would reccomend to groups and families alike!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Em,
Thank you for reviewing us! I am glad that you have a great time with us. I noticed that you have a little disappointment with the value, if I may know the reason so I am able to improve it please e-mail me through my personal mail or info@villalodek.com