Aqua Villa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Umah Pelangi(Seminyak)
Amore Villas(Canggu)
View Hotel
The One Boutique Villa(Seminyak)
All reviewslovely poolbig pooltaxiscootervillarenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I stayed here for a month, and I was very comfortable with both the rooms and the service. I can usually find something wrong with a hotel but the only thing I can complain about here is the road to the hotel because it is at the end of a gravely bumpy road that the taxis hate - but this is not really a problem (aspecially if you have a scooter) and the location is also good.

Room Tip: Rooms closest to the lobby have WiFi
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Pilajki
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I found everything I needed here: a beautiful tropical garden with a wide swimming pool, free wifi, a very comfy bungalow surrounded with fountains (with goldfish) and plants, and a kind and effective staff team that made sure I was enjoying every moment.
I spent a full month in the hotel and I cannot remember one single time where I felt unsatisfied. The staff was always available, smiling, and very flexible: I could swim late at night, order food at anytime and even invite some people over for a swim as long as we respected the other customers' privacy and rest.
The beds are very comfortable, all the rooms have AC, flat screen with more than 30 international channels and a safe with digital code.
The location is also very convenient. It is only ten minutes away from the busy streets of Seminyak... and yet I could enjoy a peaceful and calm environment when I wanted to have some rest.
It was the 4th time I came to Bali, and I can tell that it has become very difficult to find this level of service for such an affordable price.

Thank you Made, Wayan, Nyoman, Putu and all the others! I will come back very soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Omariss
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Acqua Villa is located towards the end of a dirt track, leading you to question where you're headed; but you're pleasantly surprised when you walk into the compound to find a well kept garden, large pool and a welcoming smile.

The staff are incredibly friendly and warm. Rooms are not luxurious, but very well kept, comfortable and clean.

You should ideally a bike to be able to get around and you might suffer a little without this (Umalas is pretty easy to get around on a scooter).

Pricing is flexible if you stick around for a longer stay. Happy customer.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2012

location at the end of a dirt road which could be better err well everything , signed and paved, but other than that clean, well run, kind, smiling, sweet staff. Nice pool , lovely feel walking into it. super cheap to get to seminyak 25,000 rupiah for shopping or nightlife, just under £ 2. Staff call Blue birds straight away without trying to scam you with more expensive hotel run services.
Only hiccup mosquitoes in the evenings and breakfast is a bit bland but other than that , all great.
Great place. Great price. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
8  Thank Daniela Z
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed at Aqua Villas for 4 nights..not familiar with the area I got lost...and my friends from Aqua Villas found me and escorted he in the right direction....it was so easy to find after that..and only mins to Seminyak and Oberoi.
The villa/ rooms were very comfy and spaciouse clean and well designed..the pool was great too.
Breakfast includes could have a bit more variety and no resteraunt was OK as they organized delivery meals from a local ..

At the end of the day the price was right and I was very comfortable in my home away from home.
Enjoyable stay!