“still amazing coffee but not so much on breakfast menu”
Review of Anomali Coffee - Seminyak - CLOSED

Anomali Coffee - Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

i still think the coffee is amazing since the very first time i came here, around 3 years ago. i love the setting , even better now. nice car park, and open space - atmosphere. i was so addicted to the salmon breakfast with hot cappucino. Then the set menu was changed even fewer selection and is very overpriced just for eggs and toast and you have to pay extra and extra for other small things.just a litlle bit disappointed cause before it was worth the value of money, it was still above average but it was great, and now not so much. well i guess i ll just stick to the coffee only once a while.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Walked into Anomali and was totally blown away by the open space, knowledgeable staff, and professional machinery.
It's in a totally different league to other coffee shops in the area, and wins hands down with the room setup. Barista's in the middle of the store and seats all around, inside and out, and big glass windows showing the inner workings of the coffee being roasted at the back. it's a bit harder to find being just off the beaten track around the busy corner from CornerHouse café but worth it once you arrive. It's definitely worth a visit and the syphon coffee was very good. If you want to avoid the busy main strip then this is the place to be.
Downside......none. The Barista's will walk you through all of the blends on offer and all speak fantastic English.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

........the service is awful. Hence a rating of 3 instead of 4 or 5.
I ordered a coffee with milk and a cupcake - simple enough order you would think?
I was served a black coffee without a cupcake.
I asked for some milk and my cupcake.
I got some milk but it was in another cup and ran down the side of the cup when I poured it into my coffee. What's wrong with a jug? Still no cupcake BTW.
So I asked again for my cupcake and finally received it on a plate the size of a saucer - maybe it was a saucer?
Maybe the guy serving me should crack a smile occasionally, most other eating/drinking places in Seminyak have staff that smile and go the extra half yard to help you, not this guy.
Until that is that I started perusing his expensive bags of coffee, then he became very attentive.
Oh well that's life - maybe I was just unlucky or maybe I wasn't as young and as hip as most of the other clientele on the night.
I would go in there again because the coffee, and the variety, is ace, but this guy did wind me up. Does it show?

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Love this place for my morning coffee and Danish.

Be sure to try the Apple Chaussant but please leave me one ;)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Best coffee in Seminyak. We went here everyday for coffee. We bought lots of this coffee to bring home as well. We consider ourselves pretty good judges of coffees and this was the best we had there