My group of friends (10pax) stayed from 1-6 May. We opted to include the additional room and everyone had a bed or mattress each.
The lawn and pool area is perfect for watching clouds float pass. The sunset can be seen around 6pm.
The hot water and air conditioning worked perfectly throughout our stay, although the outdoor fans were stuck on a low speed.
There is a working iMac computer and cable TV. My friends were able to catch a Man Utd Europa League game at 3am on the TV.
The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen, and there are Warungs nearby on the main street for food.
There is one 24hr Warung further down the street for midnight supper, just ask the security guard for directions.
The cleaning staff, security and driver were warm and friendly.
Do remember to leave the keys with the cleaning staff if you leave the villa and want the rooms cleaned, as they do not have a spare set of keys.
The location was perfect. We enjoyed the view of the padi fields directly beside, and there was no road noise that could be heard from the villa.
Seminyak and Canggu are about 10-15 minutes away, so good food and beaches are never too far.
Do note that it is extremely difficult to get an Uber or Grab from the Villa, so use of the Van (free) and driver (cheap) is highly recommended for those who are not riding.
The villa comes with the use of 3 motorbikes as well, but the tires are in need of a change.
Leah (the owner) was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the booking process.
I was initially cautious of having to make advance payment, but everything turned out fine and we enjoyed our stay thoroughly.
Summary: Highly recommended for big families and large groups!
Stayed in Villa Jasmine for a week in January and were thoroughly impressed by the building, grounds and service.
Firstly, the villa is beyond spacious- comprising of clean, comfortable rooms with beautiful furnishings. We really enjoyed the outdoor living aspects (sitting area, kitchen and dining table) allowing a view over the grounds.
The garden is similarly generous with a huge swimming pool surrounded by palms and tropical trees - a great retreat from busy Bali. Ideally located within a ten minute drive of beaches, shops, bars and restaurants, the villa is surprisingly quiet as off a quiet road.
We also loved having the option of the car, allowing easier accessibility to activities further afield. A fantastic stay in Villa Jasmine, we plan a return visit next year!
We stayed at Villa Jasmine with a group of friends and had a great time. It is exactly as shown in the pictures....a big yard and two lovely outdoor seating areas in the shade. The extra bedroom was great as it was located separately and our son could sleep away from the noise of the main house. The staff were lovely and Leah took care of any problems we had straight away. Having the van and option of a driver was amazing and we hired a driver everyday to run errands and go on day trips. The villa is in a great location....quiet but not too far from the action. The pool was a bit murky but it was rainy season so may have been from a few big rainfalls that we had. Overall we had a fabulous experience and would definitely recommend it!
This villa definitely has the wow factor!! The rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable & the staff are exremtely helpful & friendly. We really enjoyed our stay here and the garden has a great view for watching the sunset. We found the owners particularly pleasent to deal with and we'll definitely be booking into this villa to stay again in the future. Big thumbs up!
we all had a very pleasant stay of altogether 4 days in this complete villa with a nice garden and swimming pool , terrace, and completely furnished .
The garden and pool at Villa Jasmine is large and beautiful. The house is nice too.
We enjoyed our stay but had quite a few problems compared to the other Villa we stayed in.
• Some electricity was turned off in the middle of the night two nights running. This meant that no fans or air conditioning worked in our bedrooms for hours so it left us hot, unable to sleep and bitten by mosquitoes. Electricity in the staff quarters and security gate house was left on.
• Maintenance and equipment was sporadic. When we arrived none of the push bikes worked. They were worked on to varying stages of success while we were there. There was only one motorbike for the first day, the other one was being repaired. There was only ever helmet for the whole stay for 2 motorbikes which meant when we used the motorbike we were stopped by the Police and fined.
• no cable TV on either of the televisions in the main house. The only cable TV was in the staff quarters or the security gate house so it wasn't available for guests
• the staff were friendly but their English was very limited and it was frustrating at times. The driver couldn't understand where we wanted to go so it prevented us using the onsite cars for some trips. The staff couldn't work basic house items like the oven
• when we turned up to the Canggu Club the fees weren't paid so we couldn't enter. This was eventually sorted out but was embarrassing and a nuisance as we had made a special trip to see the facilities. The Canggu club is quite a drive from the Villa and the facilities aren't all open yet.
We got very little bond back as we were charged $US380 to fix a pool light that was working when we left but had come away from the wall.
We feel this property is large and well mantained but as there are so many other amazing Villas in Bali we'd go else where next time.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|