We stayed at the Legian with our 5 month old and nothing was too much trouble. They had set up a cot with mosquito net and not just a portacot but a proper one, provided a bottle steriliser, baby bath and highchair, all free of charge. We had to hire these items at the other hotel we stayed at so this was a nice addition.
The deluxe room gives you lots of space which was great with a little one. They service your room twice daily & replace towels etc which is fantastic. Free soft drinks in the minibar and plenty of water supplied for drinking and brushing your teeth. The breakfasts are great and we had it on our villa balcony everyday.
The only things to fault was the Nasi Goreng I ordered wasn't very authentic and had spicy crispy/fried chicken (looked & tasted like KFC hot & spicy) on the side which I've never seen in a nasi goreng before. The other issue was that the earthquake happened while we were there & there was no action plan. We were quite worried at the time and ran outside the builing, but the staff didn't know what to do we were worried that it might have triggered a tsunami & with a 5 month old it was pretty scary, but they were all laughing & no-one even spoke to us.
Apart from that, the pool is great & staff are very friendly & I would recommend this first class accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Southall Travel, Expedia, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak