On my last trip to Bali, I've decided to try The Legian because of all the good things I've heard about this hotel. The starting price of the rooms here was more expensive than most of the other properties in the proximity, so I had high expectations. And I wasn't disappointed... the service throughout was helpful and friendly, even the General Manager had the time to greet me during check-in.
I stayed in a deluxe room, which was really spacious (balcony, kitchenette, extra toilet) and had all the amenities you could hope for. There were nice touches like pre-loaded iPods (combined with an excellent stereo system) and a map of surrounding area. I also liked the list of movies you can borrow at no charge; the selection was well chosen.
The public areas, while not super-big like in a resort, are stylish and well-kept (really liked the lobby/library area). Of course another highlight is the beach-fronting infinity pool. One thing they didn't have was a business centre or even one or two PC stations. But I don't imagine many people go here with this in mind, anyway. Besides, wi-fi is included in the room price and there's good signal throughout the hotel.
I was really impressed with my experience at The Legian. Would definitely come back again, or try the neighboring property (The Club).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak