Just returned from 6 nights at the Legian, fantastic experience. We were upgraded on arrival to a 1 bedroom suite as we wanted to stay on the ground floor so our 1 year old son could play on the lawn in front of the suite, spacious and very well appointed, huge bathroom and great view over the lawn to the ocean.
Staff were outstanding, nearly all the staff took the time to remember our son's name and always spoke to him, very helpful in any way, nothing was an issue for them.
Pool staff were great, great to get fresh iced water and cold face towels, as soon as you went for a swim your towels were fixed up and water always topped up, we nearly always managed to get the large bale's that were totally shaded, great for our son.
Also loved the evening sweet snack left every night during the turn down service, they even asked what time suited our son's sleeps for housekeeping and turn down service, truly great service.
The GM of the hotel was also frequently around and always stopped to speak, he was there on our departure and thanked us for staying with them. Airport transfer was excellent, water towels and a team member waiting at the airport who took luggage right up to check in counters, great way to end the holiday, except for a 6 hour Virgin Airline delay!
Highly recommend anyone wanting 5 star luxury and service to book at the Legian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak