Each area in Bali has its distinct character and we definitely like staying in Seminyak when we are in town. Seminyak's appeal lies in its sunset facing beaches and its trendy and fairly upscale town, should you like options outside your resort. However, there are a limited number of hotels to choose from and in particular, limited high-end hotels. There is a new W Hotel there but we don't care for the purple/white/90s decor (and as I understand, its location is not as good) and The Oberoi is getting old, and the rooms smaller (at least when we last did a hotel tour, around 2 years ago). Therefore, we still think that The Legian is the best choice in Seminyak ... for decent rooms and great service. We stayed at The Club Legian last time, which is not beach-side but has large, impressive villas with butler service. This time, we stayed at the less expensive hotel section but found the same great service.
In particular, I like to commend Mr Rohaan Chandra, their Director of Rooms, for his professionalism and excellent service ... we had arrival/airport problems with one of our family members and he was proactive, resourceful and helped find a solution to our problem. He is very pleasant to work with and is certainly someone who would do what he can (within their hotel policies of course) to address guest needs. With leadership like this, you know that the hotel is in good hands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, MrandMrsSmith, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak