Having travelled to many "leading hotels of the world" I can safely say the Legian is by far one of the best. We were greeted with a lovely smile and a warm welcome on arrival and were made to feel at home from the outset. We were in Bali to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and the staff at the Legian went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. want stayed in a club villa and a fantastic butler who did everything to make our trip perfect.
The check in process was immaculately smooth and we were greeted warmly by all levels of staff by name throughout the trip, an excellent touch. The general manager, Kevin, arrived to greet us personally in warm and extremely hospitable manner. In no other hotel have we felt the welcoming presence of its senior staff, who definitely give the impression they care about their guests.
We were greeted into our villa with a welcome bottle of sparkling wine and canapés. Having mentioned that I liked passion fruit our villa was stocked up with fresh passion fruit daily. No request was too small for Toni our butler to carry out for us.
The high walls of the club area meant we had a place of peace and solitude from the craziness of seminyak and stepping out was an adventure in itself.
We had both club and main hotel services available to us. We opted to have breakfast at the vibrant beach view restaurant in the main hotel, where the staff took exceptional care of us. Eddie, the food and beverage manager who also introduced himself to us has done an excellent job with the level of service provision at the restaurant. The swimming pools and loung areas on the beach front were very clean and the service was excellent. Highly recommend a massage there! (the spa was closed during our stay but the massages made up for it!)
There were renovations being undertaken at the hotel at the time of our stay but not once did they interfere with our holiday.
We cannot recommend staying at The Legian enough and will definitely return for another visit! Overall our stay at the Legian was faultless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotelopia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak