Just returned from our first trip to Bali and The Legian, and we cannot praise this hotel enough.... from the moment you drive into the gates you're greeted with a smile and warm welcome from every member of staff..... nothing is too much! they have thought of everything.... refreshments in the heat of the afternoon by the pool, to taking the liberty of making your checkout late to match a departing flight without being asked! The restaurant was fantastic, the cocktails sublime and I only wish other "so called" first class hotels would use this place as the benchmark. We only had a studio suite on the ground floor, however..... this was fantastic with direct access to the pool area and ocean and bigger than some suites we have stayed in around the world was plenty big enough as we only used the room to freshen up and sleep, as there's so much to enjoy outside. A little gripe would be the allowance of one guest on two occasions to bring in large groups to take pictures of the pool areas whilst we're trying to relax and at one stage getting out electronic room dimension measuring gadgets whilst we were at dinner one evening..... certainly a little unusual and intimidating!
Other than this - fabulous staff, great food, a superb pool area with the best "pool concierges".
Cant wait to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak