Can't really add any more than the other rave reviews about this hotel, just wanted to confirm what everyone else is saying - it is a fabulous hotel. My only criticisms - the attention from the staff can be too overbearing. I would suggest that if you don't want to be fawned over continually whilst you're there then let Management know. With hindsight I should have done and my stay would have been more relaxed. I found that Management really do respond to feedback. The place is run like clockwork and the staff are very well trained. Had it not been for this fabulous hotel I would not have enjoyed myself that much as I really didn't like Seminyak, and was disappointed by the beach. But that is entirely subjective and nothing to do with the hotel. It's my fault. I should have done more research and would have found that the beach has huge surf and the sea is very active. I expected stretches of beautiful white sand and a calm, turquoise ocean, akin to parts of Thailand and the Maldives. It certainly isn't!
Thankfully, this hotel is worth it's weight in gold and was a lovely experience.
Perhaps an adult only area would be a nice touch? I could imagine it getting very much like a 'kids club' during busy periods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak