We stayed for 6 nights earlier this month as part of a 3 stop tour of Bali & Lombok.
On reading other reviews much is covered of this amazing hotel. I just want to cover some special touches that help make it such a fabulous hotel.
From the moment you arrive at the airport you know you are going to be staying at a special hotel.
After a long tiring flight from the UK we were greeted by a representative from the hotel. He met us as we got off the plane & dealt with passports & visa's for us , collected luggage & swiftly bypassed the queues securing us in a lovely air conditioned car. It really was a lovely touch not having to deal with visa's etc.
On arriving at hotel we were personally met by hotel manager. On reading other reviews this looks to be a standard of the hotel. This is again a lovely touch that helps make you feel that bit special.
The management clearly have an excellent way of training their staff as they were all so charming & helpful . They had this very clever way with ear pieces of connecting to one another giving them the ability of discretely asking your room no. Repeating the no and then via ear piece would be given your name. They then made sure they used it. Again a lovely way to make you feel special.
The room/suite. Well other reviewers have covered so much about the suite's. But wow wow wow. Absolutely stunning & huge. Really loved the layout decor & furnishings. Bed was super comfy and loved the little notes left on your bed each evening.
What I loved most though was the huge balcony with day bed Beautiful views out across the ocean loved to sit there watching the sunset. What I loved most of all though was sitting on the balcony looking out to sea having our breakfast We did this everyday and it made the perfect start to the day. With no extra charge this was again a lovely touch provided by the hotel
I really could go on and on about all the good things about this hotel. Please if you are wondering which hotel to book in Seminyak, stop wondering & book The Legian. Yes not cheap but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak