We had 6 nights at this hotel to finish off our 3 week honeymoon tour and this hotel was truly amazing from the minute we stepped in.
As it was our honeymoon we had been upgraded to a One Bedroom Deluxe suite and the room was incredible, the decor was lovely and the attention to detail stunning. In the room soft drinks and snacks are included, there are iPods in case you forgot yours, Bose surround sound, nespresso machine for coffee etc.
The pool areas is lovely and is right on the beach. The waves are pretty impressive and the hotel has body boards and surf boards for you to use, there is also a lifeguard on duty watching the sea outside the hotel to keep the guests safe.
Whilst around the pool the staff cater to your every need, bringing iced water regularly, and sorting your towels etc.
We had breakfast included and the food was excellent, lunches and dinners were pricey though but you expect that at this quality of hotel. There are other places to eat nearby.
We had an hours massage for 2 in the spa and this was lovely and worth doing, truly pampered.
The amazing thing about this hotel is the attention to detail and service, at the turn down service they came in and pulled the net curtains closed on the 4 poster bed and left a lovely poem on the bed, put a mat and slippers either side of the bed, water and a glass either side and also some little snacks as a treat. They even dried the shower! Sounds odd to mention that but it is all these little things that stand out. At night you can hear the waves crashing outside which is very soothing.
We absolutely loved our stay here and there is no question of recommending this hotel, I only wish that GHM hotels were in more locations as I will definitely check to see if there is one whenever I travel somewhere now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak