This review is long overdue, since we visited the Hotel back in Spring. We were coming from Australia and wanted to hit the beach again in Bali. It was our second visit to this hotel. Usually second visits are disappointig most of the time, but not this one. The Legian did quite some renovations and has become even better, still perfectly situated right at the beach, sitting in a beautiful environement with palm trees and perfect gardens.
What we loved are the beautiful one bedroom suites, which are beautiful! The sunset from your balcony is just amazing. We loved the breakfast and most of all the beach with superb sunbeds, lifeguard and service. Great food for a great price (remember this is a top Hotel).
Staff is just lovely and the new Manager Kevin is doing a great Job, he can always be found on the premises, in case you have any questions. I doubt that anyone ever has any complaint.
We also liked that they offer brand new Vespa 125cc Scooters for rent in black with the THE LEGIAN logo on them. We have exact the same one at home (in trendy white however). Driving in Bali can be pretty "exciting" (to be modest) but if you feel comfortable driving a scooter - then take these ones, since everything is well in order.
I did my complete laundry at the Hotel by the way, almost 30 Kilos of everything. When it came back, every little item was neatly wrapped and packed or hung up in the closet and the clothes were like new. Housekeeping in general is also truely lovely.
Please make sure to book their Airport Pick Up Service. There are hundreds of people at the airport trying to give you a ride, many of them without any licence. We were so happy to meet our driver at the airport and he drove us in a great and cooled down minivan. I think it was a new service to offer an iPad during the ride so our driver was really proud about that. I wonder however what people look up on this device during the ride - but it added to the overall nice experience.
We will definately return in November - for the third time. Never did that before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak