...in retrospective it is one of the best hotels we have stayed in so far, in fact the best one, considering location, the weather and the whole package which comes with it. We were on a business trip to Singapore, Jakarta and Surabaya coming all the way from London October last year and it was really shame to miss the opportunity to not visit Bali when it is only an hour flight from Surabaya.
So so glad we did it!
On arrival we were very nicely greeted. Those cool aromatic towels and an air conditioned car and all those little details which makes you forget a several hours delayed flight and all other inconveniences...
and then you have that WOW factor when you arrive at the hotel at night and the area of the hotel - all candlelit and perfectly clean and very very cosy. It DOES feel cosy and homie despite the fact it is quite a big hotel.
Oh, i could go on and on about how very nice the hotel was.
The major contributing factors however were:
Huge room with a lovely day bed on the balcony overseeing the ocean
another patio with two sunbeds.
enormous bathroom with two sinks, a shower and a bath, full of aromatic candles and toiletries.
The food. This was something very special. Reading a menu is like reading a book. All very well thought through. (They have that sea food day which is a must)
The most important thing to me is the stuff who know if and when you would like their help and they make sure they are not overpowering but at the same time they are there for you if you need them. This is to me it's a top-notch.
Would definitely like to come there again and I have already recommended the hotel to some of my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak