The Legian Bali
The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
US$403
US$350
Orbitz.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$213
US$316
US$249
US$306
US$250
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$735
US$276
1,671 results
All reviewsstudio suitechef lukethe main hotelbottle of champagneour honeymoonclub villaindian oceaninfinity poolcomplimentary afternoon teasound of the wavesthe general managerbose sound systemmini barfour seasonswonderful hotelday bedoverlooking the beach
Reviewed 27 April 2014

True 5 star hotel & service from the amazing resort, infinity pool & gym to the beautiful rooms. Had the 3 course set menu at the restaurant - delicious !
With welcome fruit, and sashimi, free afternoon tea, turn down service with home made pralines, awesome breakfast ,nespresso coffee machine in room, Bosch speaker system, gorgeous massive bathroom, 4 poster bed .... It's truely a amazing place.
Easy walking distance seminyak shopping and bars, direct access to the beach and the best staff ever!
Do yourself a massive favour and if you can afford it stay here it worth it, I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Michelle S
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Michelle S,

Thank you very much for staying with us at The Legian Bali and writing a review on your stay. We are truly pleased to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay from the service and amenities to the facilities as well as the central location of our hotel. We would also like to thank you in advance for recommending us to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali very soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a fantastic property. From the moment I engaged with their staff to make the reservation right to the time I left the property to join my flight home I can honestly say this is the best experience I've had from a hotel.

I was immediately impressed with the excellent grasp of English from the reservations team , which was mirrored by all the staff members I met in the resort.
The expedited arrivals service is excellent, as Bali airport is very busy this helps smooth you into your holiday.

On arrival we were given a welcome drink and again I was very impressed with the open, friendly and direct approach of the staff members in the front desk team. They made a point of addressing all the questions I had raised via e-mail when making my initial reservation which put me at ease.

I stayed in a one bedroom suite which was very spacious and well set-up. Everything at this resort just works, from the DVD/Blueray rental to room service and laundry, its always great service with a genuine warm smile. The spa is also excellent , both my girlfriend and I had treatments and loved them. I was originally worried about mosquitoes but the housekeeping made a point of setting up the bedroom area with plugin zappers every night and we were subsequently not troubled at all.

Food and beverage excellent - breakfast especially so. The views of the beach at night from the pool and bar areas are just amazing, I will remember this for many years to come.

I can't wait to return! Every single small thing in this resort is carefully thought out and managed - an example being the jasmine plants placed on podiums on each floor every night in a pool of light which gives a marvellous scent and zen feel as you retire - just amazing.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank auzzieboy_10
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear auzzieboy_10,

We are truly pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed everything from the expedited arrival at the airport and warm welcome at the hotel to the personalized service received during your stay. It is rewarding to learn that the team and premises exceeded your expectations in every way possible and we were able to create a memorable holiday for the two of you.

All of us at The Legian Bali look forward to welcoming you both back very soon to experience more.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Forget the brand name hotels, The Legian is a gem in Bali's crowded hotel landscape. Exceptional yet understated service. Attention to detail like no other. And what a view...rolling breakers and the view down the beach. This is my version of Heaven. We've been back each year for the last 7 years.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful. The bigger suites have a day bed on the balcony, which are fabulous for lounging and watching the sunset.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear J_Class_Travel,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us again and we are very happy to hear that the exceptional service, the sensational views and the attention to details make The Legian a beautiful gem in Bali.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali very soon to experience more.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Travelling to Bali for the first time with our 14month old baby in tow, The Legian has put my "Bali with Babies" nervousness at ease. We chose to stay in a spacious two bedroom suite as our little cherub is used to having his own room and ensuite thank you very much!
Cot was provided with mozzie net, the microwave set up so I can prepare any meals. Perfect.
Poolside service is fantastic and there is ample room in the two kids pools plus the adult infinity pool I front.
My Ren facial and head massage at The Spa was probably the best facial I've ever had by a lovely lady with magic soft hands.
Thank you to The Legian for helping us all to enjoy a great holiday.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Yallingupkk

Dear Yallingupkk,

Thank you very much for staying with us and writing a review on your experience at The Legian Bali. The team was delighted to hear that they were able to fulfill your needs in order for you to enjoy the other facilities and services at the hotel.

We very much look forward to welcoming your family and you back to The Legian Bali.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was my third visit to The Legian. There is something that keeps drawing me back...the beautiful setting right on the beach, great design of hotel (which continues to be maintained with utmost care), exceptional service (from the manager to the maintenance staff) and amazing food. The rooms are spacious with large balconies. The sight and sound of the crashing waves is inspiring. I have travelled to many many places but few places have made me as happy as The Legian.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear dsbali,

Thank you very much for returning back to The Legian Bali and reviewing your stay with us once again. We are all very happy to read that the exceptional service, beautifully landscaped lawns, the architecture and the location of The Legian put together draws you back time and time again to experience true Balinese hospitality.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali.