Having just returned from a 12 night stay at The Legian- we can't wait to go back! Everything here is fantastic and we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Seminyak. The property is beautiful with an amazing pool area overlooking the ocean with a choice of loungers or daybeds and two pool bars servicing each side of the pools. The room are beautiful- we stayed in a one bedroom suite. My only negative is that the rooms are so dark! The bathroom is the only room with a mirror and it is so dark and almost impossible to do make up/ hair etc. I understand about mood lighting, but there should be a dimmer option to have it lighter when needed.
We spent the first few nights in a 2nd floor room (there are 3 floors in total) but our view was completely obstructed by trees, which also made the room a lot darker. We were eventually moved to a 3rd floor room and felt like we had been upgraded! This was so much brighter and sunnier and we had a beautiful ocean view now to enjoy the sunsets.
We ate dinner twice in the restaurant, which was excellent both times. The food is of a very high standard. Breakfast is fantastic, whilst overlooking the pool and ocean- the food options are great and are of an excellent standard. The brioche french toast is heaven! The staff remembered your coffee/ tea preferences.
I visited the spa, which was OK. The massage was OK, not excellent and the facilities weren't as luxurious as other spas but the price was very reasonable for a resort so I can't really complain! Still worth a visit.
What really makes this hotel are the staff. As others have said, everyone from housekeeping, to drivers, to concierge, to the pool staff are just excellent. Everyone greets you when they see you, remember your name and your likes/dislikes. The pool staff would anticipate your needs without being intrusive. They really did make our holiday so pleasurable. I can't say enough about how wonderful they were.
Everything here is fabulous- rooms, staff, food, location, pool- do not hesitate to book here- you will love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak