We have just returned from our honeymoon - 4 nights of which we spent at the Legian. I can only agree with all the other reviewers when They say how amazing it is.
From the beginning of our stay right to the end everything was perfect. We had a slick pick up at the airport, and though we checked in quite late we had a bottle of champagne and honeymoon cake waiting. We stayed in a one bedroom suite - thoroughly recommend staying in an ocean view if you can. The rooms are huge, and ours had a huge balcony with large sofa and table and chairs.
Our room was maintained impeccably - turndown service, replenished with whatever we needed whenever we needed it.
When we got to breakfast in the morning everyone greeted us by name. Breakfast is incredible - overlooking the ocean with the sound of the waves to accompany the incredible food!
Staff at the hotel are great - remember your name, friendly but in no way intrusive. They recommended some lovely places to eat and helped organise a day trip for us.
We have been to Seminyak before, and this is by far the best hotel we have stayed in. If you are planning a trip to Bali I would thoroughly recommend staying here - amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak