The Legian Bali
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$120
US$424
US$375
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$258
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$542
US$520
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$132
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$78
US$287
US$240
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$133
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$1,268
HotelsClick
1,654 results
All reviewsstudio suitechef lukethe main hotelbottle of champagneour honeymoonclub villaindian oceaninfinity poolcomplimentary afternoon teasound of the wavesthe general managerbose sound systemmini barfour seasonswonderful hotelday bedoverlooking the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed at The Legian during our first 3 nights in Bali and we were really satisfied by the excellent service. We were greeted by the GM and even the hotel staff remember our name! The room was exceptionally big and gorgeous. The hotel staff even put some food and a greeting card to welcome our honeymoon trip. The breakfast was good and what's better than eating your egg and bacon with a million dollar sea view?!
One thing that we are not really satisfied is the bed sheet. The bed sheet had the damp wet feeling, compared to their sister hotel company, Chedi Club Tanah Gajah. Other than that, everything was good at the Legian.
Security is excellent. During one of the night, unknowingly our entrance room door was widely open due to the strong wind; only to realise it the next morning. My wife panicked as she put some of her precious stuff at the living room. However, all of our stuff were still in place!! Good job Legian for maintaining such an excellent service and security. Please do not change and we look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Rendy A,

Thank you very much for spending your Honeymoon with us at The Legian Bali and writing about your stay. We are truly glad to learn you found the service to be excellent, liked the amenities in your suite as well as appreciated the breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean whilst eating breakfast in The Restaurant. We are also happy to learn that you found the environment to be safe and secure and that we were able to make your Honeymoon a memorable one.
Your feedback is sincerely appreciated and we will make any effort to address this matter.

The entire team and I look forward to welcoming you both back to celebrate your first anniversary with us at The Legian Bali and bring back fond memories.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I've stayed in some pretty smart hotels over the years and I tend not to get too wowed by hotels these days. However,The Legian is a breathtaking experience from the minute you arrive. The service is astonishing and the rooms (we stayed in the deluxe suite) are well appointed and serviced by some excellent room service. The swimming pools, bars, restaurants are all what you would expect from this level of hotel. The big distinguishing point is always the service and the quality of staff they have at the hotel.

The hotel has breathtaking views and Seminyak is a lovely town with some nice places to drink and eat too. I cannot thank you enough for making our honeymoon so pleasurable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 601Jonathan,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The Legian Bali to spend your Honeymoon and writing a review on your experience. I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful stay and you were very impressed with the level of personalized service received from the moment you arrived till your departure. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the magnificence of a Balinese Sunset and found us to be ideally located in the heart of Seminyak.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to The Legian Bali.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have read some of the reviews of this hotel and I came to the conclusion that I really could not add to the praise they have already elicited from other guests. But I cannot resist the opportunity to at least acknowledge that the management and staff created for me and my wife a memorable experience that we shall never forget.
The staff work very hard and this is the core of the experience because they do this with good grace and pleasantness from beginning to end. A typical day starts with a pleasant greeting at breakfast from the smiles of the attendants and goes on through to the pool areas and restaurants. The staff who clean the rooms and leave them pristine should not be forgotten either.
In truth I had expected as much and I thought that the holiday would be partly made by this level of attention to making our stay trouble free. I had also thought that I would be keen to get out and about to see what the island of Bali had to offer but I was seduced by the hotel and I was glad to surrender!
I wish we lived nearer...
So in rounding off, thank you so much.

Room Tip: I am sure they're all equally good. They all face the sea and the sunsets. Our room on the 1st floor was at the same level as the leaves of the trees and so if you want an uninterupted view you may want to ask for a higher room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikePJ

Dear MikePJ,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at The Legian Bali. It is extremely encouraging to learn that we were able to meet your expectations as well as amaze you with the level of service offered whether by the pools, in the outlets or in the suite. It is also very nice to know that we created an unforgettable experience for your wife and you.

The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali to experience much more.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our family of 5 stayed in the 2-room suite for 3 nights. The moment we stepped into the hotel, saw the pools and spoke to the staff, we felt truly on holiday. We loved every moment spent in the Legian and will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 555Wong_family,

It was lovely having your family and you stay with us at The Legian Bali and we are truly pleased to hear that you all appreciated every moment of it.

We look forward to welcoming you all back to The Legian Bali.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Legian is the epitome of luxury. My husband and I spent just 2 nights at the Legian on our honeymoon. It was exactly what we needed. The suite we stayed in was absolutely perfect with a large sitting room overlooking the ocean and two patios for lounging and eating. We were welcomed with a bottle of champagne to enjoy while we unpacked. Everything throughout our stay was just right. The gorgeous pool and beach area were perfect: from the water and cold towel at the loungers to the perfect spot to watch sunset. The infinity pool was warm but refreshing. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with a great selection of Western and Indonesian cuisine.

Only minor negative: We ate dinner at the restaurant on our first night there. The service and atmosphere were wonderful, but for the prices we paid the food was a little underwhelming. We enjoyed the tenderloin appetizer with Balinese spices a lot, but the main courses did not spark too much excitement. The next night we went to Bambu, just a short walk away, which was great. A true taste of "upscale Indonesian".

Overall, a wonderful resort! We wish we could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: If you get a room overlooking the ocean, you can hear the waves crashing, even over the sound of the air conditioner- a huge plus for us. Perfectly calming.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Abby D,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for selecting The Legian Bali to spend one of the most important and special holidays in your life as well as to take the time to write about it.

We are very happy to hear that you had a superb stay, enjoyed the service delivered by our staff, the amenities in your suite, the stunning sunset views onto the beach from around the property and the other facilities that the hotel has to offer. We do appreciate your feedback towards your experience in The Restaurant and have shared this with the respective department concerned.

We very much look forward to welcoming you both back to celebrate your first anniversary here with us at The Legian Bali.