Excellent service. The staff is extremely friendly, present but discreet. The view on the beach and the pool is just stunning, especially as it comes with comfortable sofas and big pillows. Much appreciated were the small complementary amenities and the afternoon tea!. Very close to the city center.
One of the few hotels we would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak