Just got back from 4 nights at the Legian after spending 3 nights in Ubud.
Could not fault anything about the hotel.The room, pool, grounds, reataurant, bar, spa & above all the service were top notch.
Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
The location is excellent, right on the beach & within walking distance (or a short cab ride) to many restaurants, bars & shops.
Had dinner at the hotel one night (Wednesday night Bali Feast - very good) & also went to Sarong, Breeze at the Samaya & Kafe Warisan which were all excellent.Security has been beefed up everywhere after the Jakarta bombings so get used to having your bag searched.
The only downside (which is not really the fault of the hotel) is that
the surf appears quite polluted (but then so were the French riviera beaches) which is kind of a shame given that the beach is what started all this.I guess lots of tourists simply go in the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak