If i've decided not too choose The Legian for my holidays during a 3 years period, it's bacause there were a few problems unacceptable for a five stars hotel. I've had a discussion with the previous GM who wasn't really nice but thanks God, a new GM arrived and took all my remarks very seriously and now, this is the rebirth of The Legian, still superbly located on Pettitenget beach and offering the epytom in term of confort of service. Our last stay in March has been more than amazing...
*Check in/Service: When you arrive at The Legian, you know immediatly you'll have such a luxurious experience. After the very serious security check, the car will drop you in a little heaven where you'll be welcome as a king with the authentic balinese smile and a legendary professionnalism. Each member of the staff at The Legian will treat you with the perfect attention you expect, using your family name all the time, trying to provide a WOW little detail to make of your holidays an amazing and unforgettable moment.
We arrived in this fantastic property a day where there was refurnishment making the lobby much more smaller than usual but still very beautiful and moreover, we checked in at 1pm which is a bit early. However, after a few minutes waiting and a quite efficient check in procedures, the very nice GM Carla came to say hello and she apologized cause the two suites we booked were not ready but she offered us the possibility to stay in the hospitality room to get changed and be able to enjoy the pool without waiting. Actually, this hospitality room is one of the service offered by The Legian for early check in or late check out guests and this is a real "plus" cause you can relax, have a shower, check your emails...
But it was really hot at this time of the day and we had decided to wait inside this room. About 45 min later, we have been escorted to our studio suites and as return guests, some welcome cocktails, a bottle of excellent champagne and a large basket of fresh fruits were ready on the table. I can't imagine a better check in... Just FABULOUS...
*Design/Confort: What to say about "perfect luxury"??? Maybe i could just say something: "hard to leave"... The smallest suite offers a space of 90 sq. meters with huge terrace overlooking the ocean. The design at The Legian is timeless, elegant, relaxing... They have upgraded a few details always using the nicest materials and making of the decor something even better (new sofas, tables, lighting...). You'll feel really like at home and the same experience of luxury is in the bathroom with a very large space, double sinks, a rain shower, a very comfy bathtub and a perfect lighting which is a very important detail so often wrong in many hotels.
About the confort, there is absolutely nothing to add apart of PERFECT... (bed, linens and pillows from the highest quality) and now there is a blind curtain making an excellent black out for having a good sleep. Thanks to improve this detail i consider essential for confort...
*Food: Like everything at The Legian, Food and beverages are excellent and don't miss the french toasts with strawberry and mascarpone for breakfast. The most delicious starting day before to lay down in front of the two exceptionnals pools. For lunch and dinner, same satisfaction with the finest ingredients and the very intelligent recipes of the Executive chef.
*Atmosphere: Elegance and luxury are everywhere at The Legian. This is undoubtly one of the nicest place for spending holidays and if you choose this property amazingly located in front of the ocean and in the vibrant and trendy Seminyak, you'll never ever try to try an other hotel cause there is no challenger with The Legian. A home sweet home in Bali, perfect and impressive.
*Conclusion: Thanks to Carla, the excellent GM, and the whole team of The Legian. Now, this property is back in my heart and personnaly, i consider this hotel as one of the five best over the globe. An experience not to be missed...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak