We chose the Club (as opposed to the hotel) for our vacation, and it was the best decision we could have made. Tucked away down a side street, the Club is private and cosy, with excellent service from our wonderful butler and the rest of the team, and a villa that I would happily move into on a more permanent basis.
As mentioned in previous reviews, you don't get the beach but it is literally a five minute walk away - and you can retire to your pool when the crowds get too much.
The restaurant at the Club has a limited menu, and the restaurant in the main hotel is fairly average, but as there are restaurants and bars aplenty in Seminyak this is hardly a problem. There is some building work going on nearby, but we found the noise very low level and it didn't affect our peace and quiet at all; the Club staff were very concerned that it would bother us and half the time we couldn't hear anything, never mind anything that would disturb us.
Extras you might not realise are there - free laundry, afternoon tea appearing in your villa, free local transport and all your restaurant bookings made by your butler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak