The Oberoi Bali
US$574
US$534
US$428
US$381
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$120
Agoda.com
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$72
Agoda.com
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$132
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$235
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$77
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$138
Orbitz.com
US$322
US$243
TripAdvisor
1,785 results
All reviewssorbetkura kura restaurantsunken bathjohn halpinfruit skewerslanai roomfrangipani cafeour honeymoongarden viewindian oceanfour seasonscomplimentary afternoon teapool servicean oasisoverlooking the beachseminyak beachmain restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Oberoi Bali is phenomenal. A total paradise. My wife and I stayed there for 5 nights and it was heavenly. My wife has a disability and the staff were so kind and gracious. The property is absolutely beautiful and the food superb. The view of the surf during the day and sunset at night was breathtaking. The massages at the spa was totally relaxing. You will not be disappointed staying here. We had a phenomenal time and if we are fortunate to be able to go back to Bali will not hesitate to return. Unforgettable experience!

1  Thank Ian I
Oberoi_Bali, General Manager at The Oberoi Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Ian I,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor after your visit to The Oberoi, Bali.

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed the cuisine and ambience here.

Thank you for staying with us, and we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali.

With warm regards,

The Oberoi, Bali

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Oberio Bali is very special for me. I first saw the Oberio Bali in 1976, on my first visit to Bali when I was a poor nursing student, wandering up the beach from Legion whilst staying in a family owned losman/pension.

I always hoped that one day, I might be able to afford to stay at the Oberio. We did this first in March 2011. The Oberoi Bali is very special for several reasons - traditional Balinese compound design and a most wonderful gardens. Dale my partner is a botanist at the Sydeny Royal Botanic Gardens and where ever we travel always visit local gardens and inspired by plants and garden design. The Oberio Bali gardens are inspiring and a delight to just move through.

The service at the Oberoi is exemplary and the staff are discrete, polite and always welcoming. The Oberoi is a refuge from the noise and masses in Seminyak (don't even mention Kuta). Being right on the beach is also special.

When in Bali (I think this was about my 10 trip) I always try and stay at special and significant hotels. In Ubud, I prefer to stay at the Hotel Tjampuhan, from the 1930's an artist's home again set in most beautiful gardens beside the Sungai Wos and Campuan Rivers. Room numbers are small, so the feel is very individualised and personal.

In Sanur, we like to stay at Tandjung Sari, again traditional Balinese villas, set in gardens again dating back to the early 1960s. The furniture is again traditional.

Each time in Bali, I like to engage a driver and make a trip into the countryside/padi fields and mountains to see the villagers and breathe in the stunning scenery. This time we took the central mountain drive to Bedugal, Lake Bratan and the Botanic Gardens. Again, a stunning day with a great tour guide.

My only suggestion would be include more cultural experiences on site for the hotel guests. I would like to participate in Balinese cooking courses -I did the course at Casa Luna, Ubud many years ago and it introduced me to the connection between culture and food, the significance of rice and vegetables. Maybe also batik demonstrations, etc.

Again, I must iterate that the Oberio Bali is like a "home" when visiting Bali. We could ask for nothing more.

My partner and I love to travel and value staying in accommodation that is traditional, respectful and supports the local community and culture, showcases the local arts and crafts, is aware of the local ecology and environment and of high quality. I believe the Oberoi Bali achieves all these objectives and one that you and your staff should be very proud. Thank you for making our stay so special (again) and we look forward to our next visit (to our home in Bali).

Regards Greg and Dale
Sydney Australia

Room Tip: All rooms are individual villas, very private set in tropical gardens.
1  Thank Greg R

Dear Greg R,

We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the location, food and beverage, and service delivery from our warm Balinese staff has been enjoyed by you.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali once again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We decided to stay at The Oberoi Bali for 2 nights after reading extensive reviews on good it was. The price was quite high in view that in Seminyak, you can rent a Villa for about the same what a Lanai room costs at The Oberoi. We were however pleasantly surprised as the Lanai room at The Oberoi is somewhat like a Villa with its own private outdoor terrace and the bathroom came with a lovely sunken bath and lovely bath amenities. We were upgraded to a Lanai room overlooking the beach and it was beautiful.
What sets The Oberoi apart from other places at Seminyak that we had stayed in is their level of personalized service. All the staff were delightful and go out of the way to make our stay pleasant. The breakfast was superb - the choices extensive and all the food were delicious. Finally, you can't beat this location. Right in the middle of shopping, entertainment and on the beach. I will say it was worth every penny! Thank you, The Oberoi Bali.

Room Tip: The Lanai room overlooking the beach
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jhornsby,

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay here.

Thank you for having stayed with us, and we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali once again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We visited the oberoi in early June for my mothers 70th birthday and couldn't fault our experience. The hotel is a cut above all of the other options in the area. Come to the oberoi and experience 'real' bali in a luxury setting.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sparrowcaro,

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are honoured that you have chosen The Oberoi, Bali as the backdrop to celebrate your mother's birthday.

Thank you for having stayed with us, and we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed 4 nights in June 2014,and already have confirmed for next year.Staying at the Oberoi is like staying with a dear friend.Everything in this Hotel is Perfect. The Balinese inspired villa`s and gardens are a santuary from busy Seminyak,and set a standard that others can only hope to obtain.There kitchens provide anything you wish for and it is so nice to have breakfast as a la carte service overlooking the gardens and beach.The energetic GM Mr John Halpin can often be seen working alongside his team Laughing ang Greeting guests, What a professional and Friendly led team this hotel has.We can`t wait to return,,

Room Tip: We had a garden room,close to the Spa.
1  Thank geoffrey p

Dear Geoffrey P,

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you are returning again next year.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali next year.