My daughter and I stayed in the Sunset section of the Villas and it was absolutely amazing. The service was lovely and everyone was smiling and happy. My daughter and I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and while we may have paid a little more for the privilege of having a room to ourselves we felt it was worth it - we would pay a lot more in Australia for something as magnificent as this. We had a lovely pool to ourselves in total privacy behind gates and a wall with absolutely gorgeous gardens. Our breakfast was cooked in our own kitchen everyday and served at our table overlooking our pool. We had a day bed outside of each room and lazy chairs by the pool with a table and umbrella. The food was great. We were also provided with bottled water on tap and we could select either chilled or boiling water - very convenient and no extra charge. The only negative thing was that their coffee is not good but that's not particular to just the Villas. For the last 2 days of our stay we moved to another hotel in Jimbaran Bay and although it was nice and had lovely grounds it was difficult to appreciate after the Villas. I think it will be difficult to go back to Bali without staying at the Villas. We attended a birthday for a friend staying in a 3 bedroom villa and the staff were wonderful. They set the table as if it was for a wedding and decorated the area around the pool with umbrellas, candles and other decorations and although it rained that evening they still went to lot of trouble to make it special and we all had a lovely time. They also made some lovely cocktails. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak