Stayed there for 4days in 3bedrooms villas! and its been a great pleasure! I love the location, spa and in house food!
Location wise, a stone throw away, you have a book store, Bali Deli (Gourmet supermarket), Pharmacy, Spa and Bistro bar! What else can you ask for? The villa is very comfortable. Breakfast is freshly cooked and served nicely on the table. Stay in this villa to enjoy great disc at the Spa! Shopping which is just 5mins walk away! Wanna try local food? go for made warung, just 5mins walk away! For good Italian food, try Warung italian, just 3 mins walk before you hit the main shopping street! I love the pool in this villa, there is a standing bay for the kids who can't swim! However, the pool water is extremely cold, from my experience, its never this cold! Our villa is rather shady so probably the reason for the cold water.
Overall, its two thumbs up!
Definitely going back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly known as The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa. Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Impiana Private Villas Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- Impiana Private Villas Seminyak Bali