Just back from our 3rd stay at the 'original' villas and once again so very happy with the holiday. We love the service and friendliness of all who work at the villas and the privacy afforded to us. We dealt directly with the villas this time and found it much better than going through an agent. A great 'Chinese New Year' price, daily breakfasts and 50% off the Prana Spa treatments were on offer as was pickup and drop off at the airport, and we knew to ask for the original villas rather than the newer villas that are further away from the restaurant and Bali Deli.
I asked for a softer mattress and they provided a soft top which was perfect. Nothing seems too much for any of the staff and they are quick to attend to what we asked for. It's the privacy and quietness that appeals to us and why we will keep returning when we need to fall off the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak