We stayed at The Villas for 6 nights and found it very enjoyable and relaxing. The staff were extremely helpful and our one-bedroom villa, in the original group close to the office, had every comfort – TV (2), CD and DVD players, fridge and kitchen area, good air-conditioning and excellent private pool and garden.
The staff came to cook our breakfast at the villa on one morning, which is an option, but on balance we preferred not to have to nominate a specific time, and otherwise went to the restaurant each morning, which is very pleasant. Really strange that the management doesn’t make any effort to promote dinner in the restaurant. Room service and mini-bar rates are very reasonable. One thing which was totally baffling and went against the grain, however, is that for a second cup of coffee at breakfast one was required to pay! A large printed card standing on the table actually invited you to have a second cup – and pay. Only the equivalent of about £1.25, but it’s the principle – I have had breakfast in dozens and dozens of hotels around the world and have never had to pay for a second cup of coffee. This place isn’t cheap, but breakfast coffee excepted, you get what you pay for.
We used the Spa for an excellent 2 hour massage, provided at very reasonable price for residents with a 50% discount.
The location of The Villas is quite convenient, but not handy for the beach if that is important for you. There are many cheap restaurants to choose from in the general area and just across the road is the excellent Bali Deli for all groceries, beer and wine – it also has its own restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak