Stayed in the villas Bali in 2012' and I had forgotten about the place until I started looking at my photos. What a place.
We stayed in the three bed villa with a huge pool right at the front of the complex over the road from the deli.
Can't say enough about how good this villa was, yeah there are things I could complain about, but that would just be picky.
Good service, nice staff. Not cheap though, but this was sort of a blow out holiday and I was expecting the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak