We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa for a 4 night long weekend in February, in a single word our experience was "awesome". Probably the best accommodation we've stayed in, the villa itself was beautiful, especially the gardens. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great with a bit of everything and we ordered room service for lunch on afternoon which was also very good. The villas have a more adult/couple vibe rather than a family vibe however, I believe that families would feel extremely welcome and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, ACCOR, Expedia, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak