We spent a week here and it was everything we hoped for and more. The photos on the website were reflected exactlly as it is. We requested a "private" pool and we weren't disappointed. Even though the villas are getting old, they still look good and well maintained. Staff were helpful and friendly. The villas are positioned well, very quiet but only a short walk to Bintang supermarket and the main shopping area of Seminyak. The daily breakfasts cooked for us each morning in our villa was a treat and very yummy and obviously fresh. The on site Priana Spa was good and very relaxing, though the hot/cold plunge pool was a challenge! The only thing they should upgrade in the villas are the mattresses, as they were too hard. Apart from that, all good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR and TravelUp so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak