We travelled as a group of 6 to Bali. Some had been before, some had not. Everyone was suitably impressed. The Villas were awesome, from the tropical drink on arrival to checkout, we felt unbelievably looked after. The in villa breakfasts were awesome and the staff were attentive and super professional.
A short walking distance to the upmarket Seminyak shops and a longer walk, say half an hour slow walk, to Legian Art Market.
I'd recommend doing the in-villa BBQ one night. The villa is right across the road from a fantastic deli and liquor store, so staying in and relaxing by the massive pool is definitely an option.
The rooms were lovely and clean and much care was taken to ensure the mossies didn't bother us in bed. Not only would I go here again, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to a friend.
In a word, my time at The Villas was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak