I recently stayed in one of the 3 bedroom villas. The whole experience completely exceeded my expectations. The decor of the villas was really lovely and the service from the staff was exceptional. I would recommend this property to anyone going to bali for the first time. Seminyak is a lovely area and the villas are very conveniently located. The villas where I stayed were next to their Prana spa and Chill reflexology - both of these are a must do if you like a bit of pampering!
The breakfast was also really amazing too and I loved being able to go down to the restaurant to eat or just enjoying it in the kitchen part of the villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak