Got to know abt the Villas though Trip Advisor reviews and booked the 'Sun Set' part of the resort. When booking, I was told that they could not confirm Sun Set, but when we reached we were given a villa there.. it is a few mins from the main lobby with the spa..
I had high expectation for the place thanks to the reviews and I have to say that it did live up to the expectation. It was a single bedroom villa where my wife and I spent three days. Loved the pool, the privacy and the amazing service.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a special place, but is willing to spend a few extra $$s..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly known as The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa. Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, ACCOR, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Impiana Private Villas Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- Impiana Private Villas Seminyak Bali