Simply, amazing. I've read the reviews here from the people who didn't like it and I couldn't agree with them on any point at all. For those who haven't been, let's start with the service. I arrived with my two brothers and were greeted by the best English-speaking hotel staff member we have encountered in Bali who knew our names and greeted us as such as we walked through the lobby door. Easy to do as I'm sure there wouldn't be many people checking in that day as three adult males but it was a fantastic touch.
From there we were shown to our three bedroom villa and given a tour and a demonstration on how to use some of the amenities in the rooms. Walking through the first door and seeing the private pool was spectacular! The rooms are all very large and the bathrooms are huge!
The service is simply spectacular. For example, each night at approximately 6pm hotel staff would come to your villa, freshen up your towels (from the day of swimming and using any of the three baths or showers), untie the mosquito nets in your room for you and extermintate any mosquitoes in each room so you're not applying repelant before bed! Also a nice touch was a repellant that gets plugged into your wall beside your bed. One for each room.
Now, breakfast. You fill in a breakfast order form the night before, leave it in a container hanging on your door outside your villa and it gets cooked for you in your villa at the time you specified! I was very impressed.
We had a barbeque dinner one of the nights.... simply amazing! Same deal, they come to your villa and cook it in front of you. The ribs simply fall off the bone as you're eating them. My mouth is watering now just thinking about them!
The biggest disappointment about the villas is leaving. I can't wait to go back. The location is spectacular. It was our first time in Bali. We spent 7 nights at the Mercure Kuta (which was also lovely) and then the 2 nights at the Villas. It was so lovely to get away from Kuta and be surrounded in luxury at the villas. Beautiful restaurants (eat at Made's Warung and ask for Jus as your waiter!!) and much easier to shop. It's the perfect way to end a holiday. I can't recommend the villas enough. I will definitely be back! :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak