“Absolutely wonderful”

Ranked #22 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Perth, Australia
“Absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2010

I have been on many holidays but I would have to say my stay at your Villa's in July 2010 was by far the best. From the Beautiful villa's to your wonderful staff ,made our stay a very happy occasion. It was my 40th Birthday and your staff baked me a cake and the Prana Spa gave me a gift after my beautiful massage. The Bali Villa's experience left me extremely impressed and relaxed. I left your Villa's knowing that I will return soon. Since returing to Perth I have highly recommended your hotel to all my family and friends...I am so thankful to the Bali's Villa's for giving me a memorable 40th Birthday and a fantastic holiday that I will never Forget...THANKYOU!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2010

The Villa's is located in a prime location in Seminyak, near all the lovely shops and resturants. The staff are always at your service and the food is amazing. A great place to stay with family, children or friends. The Villa's themselves are stunning with private pool and comfortable bedrooms. Bedrooms have aircon with own tv and dvd player. I love the cooked breafast in your Villa by the Villa staff every morning. They really go over and above to look after thier guests which is why I keep going back there.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2010

We have just returned from our third stay at The Villas Bali. The first time at The Sunset Villas and the second time at the original villas. Even though they are older I much prefer the original villas, the location is perfect. Opposite the Bali Deli and much easier to get a taxi. My husband and I went with another couple and rented Villa No 3 which is a three bedroom, three bathroom villa (hubby snores). I love these villas so much but just two little things I didn't like. The baths in the ensuites are quite dangerous to get in and out of. Very easy to slip if you aren't careful.
Even though there were four of us and we had rented a three bedroom villa it took us three days to get an extra two pool lounges delivered. Two lounges in a three bedroom villa seems silly. Any way they eventually arrived and a we enjoyed our time ar The Villas Bali.

Thun
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2010

All I can say is this place is fantastic!! We travelled throughout Bali for a month and this place was the best!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2010

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the Villas for 10 days. Originally we had it booked for 7 days, but after arriving in our own villa, we knew we had to stay longer, so we extended. That was the best decision we've made all year. 7 days is not enough to enjoy everything The Villas and Seminyak have to offer. Everything was just perfect from the moment we got off the plane, to the moment of leaving the country. I felt like a princess during our stay. It's hard to say which was the best part about the holiday. I loved having freshly cooked breakfast (cooked in our own kitchen) in the morning, just as much as having breakfast in the beautiful Prana Restaurant, overlooking the Prana courtyard, with its beautiful decor and colours. Having our own private pool was just fantastic, as it meant I could get up in the morning and jump right in, without having to worry about swimwear or googling eyes from other guests. We did a few trips to animal parks, which the hotel organised for us. It was truely a holiday in paradise, with not a single thing to worry about. The staff are very happy and treat you with respect and look after you.

Normally I'm not very adventurous with food and I generally order what I know I will like, to avoid disappointment. At The Villas, I ordered something different every day from room service and I loved it all.

This hotel can arrange anything your heart desires. So, if you like having a memorable stay and getting your money's worth, you can't go past The Villas.

Thanks to all the staff who made it so fantastic. We will be back :)

2 Thank Tanja_St
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2010

We arrived at our villa in the evening- breathtakingly beautiful. Well lit, lush tropical gardens surrounded our private pool. Comfortable outdoor lounging areas were perfect of an evening or if you had had enough sun during the day. Bedrooms and bathrooms reflected the outer beauty ( a large bath big enough for two)
The staff were attentive and very warm and friendly. We loved the breakfast cooked in our villa and also the option of having it in the restaurant. The food was fresh and delicious and we ordered room service often as we did not want to leave the villa some days!
The day spa was amazing, stunning decor and wonderful treatments...
We were sad to say goodbye, but extremely satisfied

Perth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2010

The great experience started when, despite the 1 1/2 hour delay in getting through immigration the Villas transport was still there to get us to the hotel. The layout of the 3 bed villas is excellent (stayed at Villas Sunset) and the pool a joy to use in the tropical climate. The staff were alway friendly and wanted to help in any way they could. The location gives good access to some good restaurants.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family