Impiana Private Villas Seminyak
US$979
US$240
US$306
US$250
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
US$316
US$249
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$213
US$1,927
US$679
US$635
1,273 results
All reviewsprana spabali delisunset villasbedroom villasunset sectionchill reflexologythree bedroomprivate poolbreakfast cookedevery morningvilla bbqjalan kuntibintang supermarketbbq dinnerpool fenceoutdoor kitchenfamily holiday
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I am writing this to share my & my husbands wonderful holiday experience at The Villas in Seminyak.
This is the 3rd time I have stayed at The Villas, it always lives up to my expectations!, something that has been a bit of a let down at other so called luxury villas around the world. I think value for money, plus the standard of service make it a stand out. I guess I might mention the fact that my husband has some specific requirements when we travel, he uses a power wheelchair, which can add a little "challenge" to our travel, I couldnt have been happier with the support & assistance, even before we arrived, I had communication with one of the managers to get some assistance on pick up/access etc, even though we have been to Bali several times before, it was sooo much nicer & less stressful, knowing we would be taken care of. Just a 9 night stay has recharged our batteries no end, we cant wait to get back over again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I have been on many holidays but I would have to say my stay at your Villa's in July 2010 was by far the best. From the Beautiful villa's to your wonderful staff ,made our stay a very happy occasion. It was my 40th Birthday and your staff baked me a cake and the Prana Spa gave me a gift after my beautiful massage. The Bali Villa's experience left me extremely impressed and relaxed. I left your Villa's knowing that I will return soon. Since returing to Perth I have highly recommended your hotel to all my family and friends...I am so thankful to the Bali's Villa's for giving me a memorable 40th Birthday and a fantastic holiday that I will never Forget...THANKYOU!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

The Villa's is located in a prime location in Seminyak, near all the lovely shops and resturants. The staff are always at your service and the food is amazing. A great place to stay with family, children or friends. The Villa's themselves are stunning with private pool and comfortable bedrooms. Bedrooms have aircon with own tv and dvd player. I love the cooked breafast in your Villa by the Villa staff every morning. They really go over and above to look after thier guests which is why I keep going back there.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2010

We have just returned from our third stay at The Villas Bali. The first time at The Sunset Villas and the second time at the original villas. Even though they are older I much prefer the original villas, the location is perfect. Opposite the Bali Deli and much easier to get a taxi. My husband and I went with another couple and rented Villa No 3 which is a three bedroom, three bathroom villa (hubby snores). I love these villas so much but just two little things I didn't like. The baths in the ensuites are quite dangerous to get in and out of. Very easy to slip if you aren't careful.
Even though there were four of us and we had rented a three bedroom villa it took us three days to get an extra two pool lounges delivered. Two lounges in a three bedroom villa seems silly. Any way they eventually arrived and a we enjoyed our time ar The Villas Bali.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2010

All I can say is this place is fantastic!! We travelled throughout Bali for a month and this place was the best!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends