Impiana Private Villas Seminyak
US$405
US$358
US$402
US$176
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$266
Hotels.com
US$413
US$263
Cancelon
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
getaroom.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$492
1,272 results
All reviewsprana spabali delisunset villasbedroom villasunset sectionchill reflexologythree bedroomprivate poolbreakfast cookedevery morningvilla bbqjalan kuntibintang supermarketbbq dinnerpool fenceoutdoor kitchenfamily holiday
Reviewed 11 September 2010

You can never tell from pictures or words how a room or hotel will be or look like can you? I did quite a bit of research into what Villas I wanted to stay at and just judging from other traveller reviews I decided to try this one.......so glad we did because it was worth it!!! From our arrival we were treated like aroyalty. The staff from the get-go answered all our questions, before we even asked them. We had one of the 1 bedroom villas near the front of the Sunset Villas.
The pool was huge - much bigger that I anticipated & clean too. There was two comfy daybeds facing the pool & a small green grassed area. Beautiful tropical plants surrounded the pool as well. The outdoor area was superb, a large dinner table, another large daybed/couch & a fully servicable kitchen with a gas hotplate if you want to cook your own meals, fridge & microwave as well.

The bedroom was spacious, inviting & gorgeous. A huge king size bed with icy air con & side sliding doors you can open, tv had Foxtel & bed was covered by mosquito nets if you want to sleep with the doors open. Bathroom was also quite large, there are his & her sinks, wonderful pebble floors, & the bath was very large. My partner had organised there to be rose petals in the bath, on the bed & in the bedroom - a romantic touch which the villas can accommodate!!. There is a maid service twice a day & they do all your dishes, bedding & clean up your mess! They cleared all the rose petals quite efficiently.
Food was fantastic - try the rice paper rolls - delicious, and you can pick from a variety of breakfasts that chefs personally come & cook for you.
Shopping is fairly close although we didnt walk there as we usually only went out @ night & the surrounding streets are a bit dodgy. We can (and we did) request drivers to take us into Seminyak beach where there were lots of restaurants & these drivers were incl in our Villa price. Taxi's back were cheap too (dont pay more than 20 thousand Rupiah!!) All in all a wonderful peaceful stay, my partner & I loved the absolute privacy & we cranked our music on the surround sound near the pool with the Ipod attachments, the staff could not have been more welcoming, discreet & polite & the experience was one we would never forget. BOOK IT!! It's truely worth it :-)

Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank EssJayAndi
Reviewed 30 August 2010

When we arrived at the Denpasar airport the kaos at the taxi rink was a bit overwhelming to say the least. We where releaved to see the Villas sunset driver holding our sign patiently, he must have been there for atleast an hour as it took that long to get through customs. After he payed our exit fee, we made our way through the hussle and bussle of mopeds and unmarked roads effortlessly to Seminyak. The Villas where beautiful and quiet, the girls spent much time in the ying-yang pool, and hung-out infront of the flat screen watching movies before venturing off to go snorelling, high ropes courses and shopping, while us older people sampled the amazing cuisine around the island, uluwatu temples, beaches and surfing etc...
Over-all and amazing an experience. I didnt want to go home. The staff at the Villas where fantastic. Always greeting us with reverence, and so polite!..they even waved a booking fee for us when my partner got sick and we could'nt make a much awated mountain biking adventure..Go the Villas! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawsonhood
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I am writing this to share my & my husbands wonderful holiday experience at The Villas in Seminyak.
This is the 3rd time I have stayed at The Villas, it always lives up to my expectations!, something that has been a bit of a let down at other so called luxury villas around the world. I think value for money, plus the standard of service make it a stand out. I guess I might mention the fact that my husband has some specific requirements when we travel, he uses a power wheelchair, which can add a little "challenge" to our travel, I couldnt have been happier with the support & assistance, even before we arrived, I had communication with one of the managers to get some assistance on pick up/access etc, even though we have been to Bali several times before, it was sooo much nicer & less stressful, knowing we would be taken care of. Just a 9 night stay has recharged our batteries no end, we cant wait to get back over again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I have been on many holidays but I would have to say my stay at your Villa's in July 2010 was by far the best. From the Beautiful villa's to your wonderful staff ,made our stay a very happy occasion. It was my 40th Birthday and your staff baked me a cake and the Prana Spa gave me a gift after my beautiful massage. The Bali Villa's experience left me extremely impressed and relaxed. I left your Villa's knowing that I will return soon. Since returing to Perth I have highly recommended your hotel to all my family and friends...I am so thankful to the Bali's Villa's for giving me a memorable 40th Birthday and a fantastic holiday that I will never Forget...THANKYOU!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

The Villa's is located in a prime location in Seminyak, near all the lovely shops and resturants. The staff are always at your service and the food is amazing. A great place to stay with family, children or friends. The Villa's themselves are stunning with private pool and comfortable bedrooms. Bedrooms have aircon with own tv and dvd player. I love the cooked breafast in your Villa by the Villa staff every morning. They really go over and above to look after thier guests which is why I keep going back there.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family