Just a short review.
We all got black from the bottom of the pool, we told management and they did nothing about it. One of the younger girls refused to swim during our stay since she was afraid she would destroy her bikini since the black stuff was greasy and really tough to get of our body.
The lightning in the pool did not work so our disabled friend could not swim after sunset since he couldn't see the steps.
It was very noisy since it was traffic just behind our villa-walls.
The pool do look bigger on photos
We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa.
It was beautiful, but we were dissapointed.
When I complained about all this they were willing to offer us a footmassage each when we book a villa next time...So since we are not going back to them we got NOTHING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Booking.com, ACCOR, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak