My Husband and I are planning our 7th trip to Bali in 2011 and our 4th stay at The Villas...
Why not try something new...Simply because there is no reason to, as we have tired other resorts and nothing compares to the stunning accommodation, privacy, facilities, level of service and value for money you get at The Villas.
We have stayed in all 3 sized villas and both locations (Sunset and main resort on Jilan Kunti) Sunset is great, secluded; yet only 5 min walk to heart of Semiyak (there is chemist, store and Mades Warung right there!) At the main resort on Jilan Kunti you are still in the hustle and bustle of Bali life with the modern conveniences like the “Deli” (a very well stocked western style market and great if you are travelling with kids) and the “Prana Spa” right on your door step.
The Villas are private with a simple blend of modern and traditional Balinese décor, the pools are generously over sized and set amongst the most tranquil, lush tropical gardens….this is how I want my house to be back in Sydney!
This is not a hotel, this is a home away from home, there a no lifts no queues, and rarely a sighting of any other guests.... you can simply indulge in the daily breakfast (western or Balinese) cooked in your villa, and the Balinese BBQ is just outstanding! There have been days where we never left the Villa as we had every thing right there.
I have tried may a spa in Bali and “Prana Spa” is “simply the best” OMG!!
The spa itself is amazing like stepping back in time to Morocco.
If you only have time for one treatment The Aura Vida treatment will simply melt into pure blissfulness!! For great value for money I always book the 7day restore package and simply add nights on as needed. Yes 7 spa treatments!!
This is the perfect resort that has 4 1/5 star facilities is totally kid friendly (we took our 2 and half year old last year and will take two 4 year olds next year).
The Villas are totally private, secure and the best value for your money.
I CAN NOT FAULT THIS PROPERTY...(and I used to work in Tourism back in OZ)
This is my number one choice in Bali!
Can not wait to see you all in May 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak