This place is amazing. We have stayed at the villas more than once and everytime its better than we remembered. The staff are incredible and the location is perfect. The Villas are quiet and private yet on the doorstep to some of the best restaurants and shopping Bali has to offer. Do not miss out on the treatments at Prana Spa. They are absolutely amazing. A little more expensive than other places but soooooo worth it. The yoga classes are also some of the best I have ever done.
The only negative I would say is the over perfumed towels can be a bit much (big deal!)and there is no option to reuse bed linen, It would be great to see Bali become a little more eco aware as its pretty polluted. The room service is also a bit ordinary but there are so many great eat spots close by, it doesn't matter.
We love the Villas we recommend it to everyone and will be going back every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking, Prestigia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak