The photos on the website is exactly what you get at the villas. My husband and I were on our honeymoon. We stayed at the villas for 2 nights to finish off our honeymoon. We were at the Ayana for 4 night previously. After staying at the Ayana I was concerned about moving to the villas but I was pliantly surprised. The villas are charming, spacious and clean. The pool is fantastic and clean. The freshly cooked breakfast is a brilliant idea as there is quality and not quantity like usual breakfast buffets.
The staff is very courteous however I would still prefer the service at the Ayana. The villas is in a great central location close by to shops n restaurants. Queens tandoor is an absolute must if u r a fan of Indian food.
Oh before I forget.. The bathroom in the villa (ours was a one bedroom villa) is absolutely amazing. Huge and clean and so contemporary. It's beautiful.
All in all a great stay! Will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak