Pelangi Bali Hotel
US$398
US$349
US$404
US$176
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
US$413
US$327
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$83
US$302
US$242
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$493
1,122 results
All reviewsswim up baregg stationgreat poolsuperior roomthe beansmall balconypool arearooms are cleanbean bagsoverlooking the beachbit datedseminyak beachthe ground floorla planchabuffet breakfastfantastic locationfree shuttle
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stayed at the Pelangi from New Year's Day this year. Our initial reaction was to quickly try and change hotels, but we stayed on. The room is basic and as we know not a huge part of the day when travelling. Staff were very obliging and helpful. The meals in the restaurant were okay but search out some top spots closer to Seminyak Square for a fab meal. Breakfast needs to be improved. I told staff there were bugs in the strawberry jam expecting it to be replaced. The lady scooped the bugs out and left the jam. Not an option for me. It is also located down a less populated road not fab but hey the beach view from the pool may out weigh that?! Overall good but not great.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank reggiehastaste
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My Son and I spent one week at the Pelangi and had a ball. We enjoyed our stay and the staff were so helpful. I did lots of things I had never done before like scuba diving, ATV riding and jet skiing. The markets were typical clothes and more clothes, but I didn't go there to shop.
Sat on the beach at night and slept like a baby every night.
The breakfast was a huge variety of foods and cereals.
We would go again. Rooms were clean and tidy and the beds were firm. good air conditioner and the pool was fabulous. I have never traveled overseas before and I enjoyed every minute.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to pool next time. Upstairs is good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1947Brenda1947
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

For $85 per night that we paid in 3-7 Jan, I'll say this is the place for good value, but if u need to pay more then probably it's not.

As a lot of reviews said, the room it's a bit worn out, we stayed at the supper room coz it was the only type available at the time we book, it's not big, 20sqm, with a small balcony which u can only stand for a smoke.

The tv is really small 20" maybe, n out dated model too. Well we don't choice a beach front hotel to watch tv so it's ok.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank justjuliet
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is a traditional Balinese Hotel and it fronts on to the beach at Seminyak.
The rooms are a reasonable size but after spending one night on the lower floor I was fortunate to be moved to a higher floor - There was a very distinctive unpleasant smell coming into the room.

The beds are firm and comfortable and the rooms are very quiet.

Breakfast is very average with not a lot of choice, but you get a reasonable selection of hot breakfast which includes eggs, bacon, and a local rice dish, potato dish. The fruit selection is excellent and there is not much in the way of yoghurt. The staff are very attentive.

The pool is at the front of the hotel and over looks the beach.

The reception staff were very good and answered all of our questions. The always were eager to please

There are no safes in the rooms but you can leave any valuables in a safe at the front reception.
I found this slightly behind the times. Internet access was okay but had far better reception at the front lobby or the breakfast/restaurant.

I have stayed in Bali before and next time I will return to my favourite hotel.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the ground floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aussie1956
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This is our 2nd time to pelangi and it is still good, friendly staff, good food and nice and clean accomodation comfortable bed. Plus it is right on the beach great for sunsets and walking to other restaurants. Great location close to double 66 and also eat street seminyak. You must try Rumours in seminyak eat street . We have been 7 times and it just gets better. All in all a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Superior rooms have no real balcony to sit and relax if you like this go for superior room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple