“Absolutely amazing. Simply perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
12 Nov 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at Aramanis Villas. There lovely aren't they. Actually, they recently were just awarded an Australian design award, for the best in the category! We hope you come back to stay with us again soon.
Worldtrav...
Hong Kong, China
“Amazing Villa in the middle of everything”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I loved this villa. We had 3 bedroom villa. It was just amazing and beautiful. We had our own private pool, every morning cooked breakfast from our great housekkeping girl Meta. It was one of the best villas, not in a resort, i ever stayed. Security outside and just 3 min walk from Center Seminyak. Spacious rooms with all outside showers. The master bedroom had a bathtub which was amazing. TV, you get a local cell phone if you move arround bali, Massage in house and activities. Will go back for sure. It was amazing. A clean safe magical place. the only thing i suggest them is to put some lights for the night outside in the rainshower between the plants. Gives a nice atmosphere!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Melbourne
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Management Response
15 Oct 2013
We are really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Aramanis villas are great size aren't they. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Jakarta

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
sydney
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$252
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing