“Best Bali Trip Ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jade D
“Best Bali Trip Ever”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My trip to Bali and stay at the Villas Aramanis was all I could hope for. We had Adi and Ayu as our butlers who were absolutely amazing and always here to help with a smile. I didn't get a chance to meet the gardener Susila, however the scenery stayed beautiful and kept up to par. Agus was our evening butler and even though our flight didn't arrive until 3 am, he still greeted us with a smile and made sure that we were all set. As for Irma, she has a great team and was always accommodating no matter what. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

Charlee E
“Aramanis Villa”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

THE BEST PLACE EVER!!! The staff is really friendly. They made sure we had everything we needed. Daily breakfast was everything. Adi and Ayu (the butlers) are amazing and great cooks. I would def stay here again!!!!
Thank you for everything Aramanis Villa.

Courtneyy...
“Amazing Staff”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I booked Villa Indah with 3 of my friends for my birthday and was a little nervous because I didn't see many reviews on the agency. I was pleased to see the villa is just as amazing in person as it is in pictures. There is 24 hour security and plenty of privacy. Adi and Ayu were wonderful and very helpful, they even helped me make reservations for good places for dinner and arranged all of our transportation. Their breakfast was great every morning. Overall great staff and villa! I will definitely book again!

nige168
Adelaide, Australia
“absolutely amazing villa”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed in the villa for 6 nights and wont regret a single day. The villa is nestled in the heart of seminyak, surrounded by balinese eateries, while only being a short stroll to the main strip. The staff here are beautiful and kind, Adi, Ayu, Susilo and big boss Agus wont let you lift a finger the whole time you're in the villa.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
davehombs...
Woodside, Australia
“Fantastic time”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Fantastic villa. Really enjoyed the stay. Perfect location and close to good and cheap resturants. Special thanks to Adi, Ayu, Susila, and Agus for looking after us so well. They made it an even more enjoyavle stay. Definitely come back.

A TripAdvisor Member
““Beautiful Villa + Fantastic Staff = AMAZING Holiday””
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Our family consisting of grandparents, parents and two children 1 & 3 have just completed a 9 day stay at Villa Bamboo, in one word 'AMAZING'.
The villa itself is exactly as the photos show, modern, spacious, very well appointed, impeccable clean and the pool just fabulous. There was nothing more we could have asked for.
However what took this holiday from 'Fabulous' to 'Amazing' is the staff, they are truly the most friendly, helpful, warm and amazing people I have ever come across.
To the team, I Luh, Andi, Susila, Agus, Adi and Hani thank you for all of the assistance you provided throughout our stay. You allowed our family to have a wonderful time together sharing many a memory that will last a lifetime. Nothing was ever too much trouble

Special thanks to I Luh for keeping us all fed each morning & organised throughout our stay and playing with our children like they where your own.
Andi, you keep that villa in impeccable condition.
Susila, you keep the gardens and pool so clean, you should be very proud of your work.
Agus thank you so much for all your help and assistance, your persona is truly beautiful and inspiring.

We will be back to stay for sure

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tjbayrak
Melbourne, Australia
“DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Firstly when we arrived at the Villa we were greated by the staff after that everything day by day got better and ended up with perfection, the Villa was perfectly cleaned and well maintained.i would like to thank everybody for such a great stay and especially the patience from the staff because we' were 8 ladies to have a good time and we we loud.
Yuli our butler always with a smile on her face have us a great breakfast every morning.
Eka our house keeper was right by her side to help her they are such beautiful girls.
Nesa the gardener,well the greeneery and the gardens was beautiful somebody must be doing their job probably.
Angus our evening butler what an amazing human bean we had many chats with Agus very switched on person and i think a great win for this Villa a people person and he is Gold.
Sofiu our driver that man has so much patience with so many woman being so loud he recommends places and took us everywhere we wanted to go and never once did i see him roll his eyes, he always counted the number of people in the car never left us alone at an ATM and i surprose he become one of us.
I HIGHLY recommend this villa 10/10 i will be coming back i have found my destination

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing