Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Lagoon Spa Seminyak
from US$169.24
More Info
All reviews rain shower body scrub foot bath my partner thank you so much an amazing experience amazing massage relaxing massage great service villa treatment spa reiki bali masseuse sensation ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

This is my first time, but i totally amaze with this place ! Because what I concern about the massage place is only clean & near from my meeting place. It’s not only clean , but also good choice to relax & enjoy , the staff very kind and friendly. They also have villa to stay & good view to take some pict ! I really recommend this place & I would love to visit back! ❤️

Date of experience: April 2019
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2019

Dear Iv velarde,
Thank you for your comment on trip advisor and highly recommendation of Lagoon Spa Seminyak.
We are very happy to know that you enjoy you massage and noticed lagoon spa seminyak was clean and nice place to relax.
We hope that you could recommend to your friend and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

Beautiful location tucked away in sth Seminyak. Excellent service. Had 3 hour massage, facial and body scrub. Highly recommend.

1  Thank kezzaPerth_Australia

Dear kezzaPerth,
Thank you for your lovely comment on trip advisor and highly recommendation of Lagoon Spa Seminyak.
We are very happy to know that you enjoy our spa package of Seminyak Estate Ritual for 3 hours and noticed our spa had beautiful location and offer excellent service.

Reviewed 20 April 2019

Spent five days at the spa found staff very friendly and helpful came away feeling very relaxed would recommend to everyone

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Voyage14973776916,
Thank you for your comment of lagoon Spa Seminyak on trip advisor.
We are glad to know that you enjoy our treatments during your stay and noticed our staff very friendly and helpful .

Reviewed 18 April 2019

During my stay (April 2019) at this resort I used the Lagoon Spa three times. My initial visit was for the complementary neck and shoulder massage. After travelling it was a very welcome start to our stay and first impressions were so beautiful. Second visit to the spa was for a 60 minute foot reflexology treatment in the Chill Out Room. This was one of the best foot treatments I have ever had and the benefits lasted for days afterwards, the cost was $24 AUS. My final visit to the spa was for a very indulgent 2.5 hour Seminyak Delights Package (cost $95 AUS) This package included a rain shower, foot bath, hot oil massage, body scrub and facial. The individual spa villas these packages take place in are so secluded and private you feel like the only person in the place! The walled private garden has a small spa and a beautiful outdoor bathroom area. Inside the treatment villa was spotless, indulgent and air conditioned to perfection.
Each therapist I had was absolutely professional, happy and was concerned with my comfort and enjoyment of the treatments. The facilities were spotless, tasteful and relaxing. Every staff member was happy and so, so welcoming to us at all times and nothing was a problem. The ginger tea we had after each treatment was to die for also.
I cannot recommend the Lagoon Spa highly enough, one of the best experiences I have had in any day spa and extremely affordable considering the level of service and the facilities but it is the staff with their warm welcoming approach and genuine care for each person that takes this to the next level. Can't wait to come back!

Dear samantha b,
Thank you for visiting us three times and having foot reflexology at our chill out room and seminyak delight package for 2.5 hours.
We are glad to know that you enjoy your treatments and noticed our lagoon spa seminyak is one of best experience to enjoy total relaxation with friendly services, warm welcome and caring.

Reviewed 14 April 2019

1 of my best experiences in15 yrs of visiting spas. Spa was nice but therapist n treatment were superb. She knew exactly how to work my body. It was the only time I had ever fallen asleep during a session. I left feeling rejuvenated! Highly recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

Dear 96shanta,
Thank you for great comment of lagoon Spa Seminyak.
We are glad to know that you enjoy our treatments and noticed that you had best experience at Lagoon Spa Seminyak and felt rejuvenated.