Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Lagoon Spa Seminyak
from US$169.24
More Info
All reviews rain shower body scrub foot bath my partner thank you so much an amazing experience amazing massage relaxing massage great service villa treatment spa reiki bali masseuse sensation ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Staffs are friendly. Environment is nice. Price is toward expensive but is worth it.
I will definitely visit again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Dear JowinYip,
Thank you for the wonderful comment on trip advisor.
We are glad to know that you enjoy our treatments and noticed our lagoon spa was nice and staffs were friendly. We always try to serve the guest with quality of service and massage and to ensure had best experience and total relaxation at lagoon Spa Seminyak
We hope that you could recommend to your friend and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 24 June 2019

The Lagoon Spa is a fantastic place to treat yourself. The premises are beautiful and clean, and the staff is very lovely. I purchased a 3.5h package and i was looked after by Mina. It was simply the best massage I had in Bali, and possibly in my life! Thanks again to Mina for this wonderful experience!

Dear GoPlaces16113402657.
Thank you for the wonderful comment on trip advisor.
We are glad to know that you enjoy our Balinese Spa experience for 3.5 hours and noticed our lagoon spa was fantastic place, clean, beautiful and our staffs were lovely. We proud our staff specially Nina could offer you Best massage in bali and in your life.

Reviewed 24 June 2019

Got a spa package that included a sauna, foot massage, traditional body massage, scrub, mask, & facial..ending with a bath or shower. I substituted it for an extra massage since I don't much for baths. Very lovely facility and very friendly staff

Dear Sherpa02626949563,,
Thank you for the great comment on trip advisor.
We are glad to know that you enjoy our Seminyak Delight package for 2.5 hours and noticed our staffs lovely and friendly.

Reviewed 18 June 2019

From the moment I stepped into the spa I was impressed. I was given a spicy apple cider and towel to cool myself and begin relaxing me. The staff was polite and attentive. Ali was polite and her touch reminded me of my massage therapist from home. She listened to the points I wanted her to pay attention to and checked throughout, from the foot massage to head massage to make sure the pressure was just right. At the end, I received another delight of ginger tea and cookies. When I go back, I'm going to book several days at the spa.

Dear ajmiller17,
Thank you for the amazing comment on trip advisor.
We are glad to know that you enjoy our treatment and impressed with our spa voyage and noticed our staffs were polite and attentive, attention to guest needs.

Reviewed 17 June 2019

I took a friend for her 70th Birthday, oh wow, what an amazing experience, best day spa I have been too. Staff are very friendly and professional. The coconut body scrub was amazing, the facial was also beautiful. Love, love, loved it.

Dear bronwynba,
Thank you for the amazing comment on trip advisor.
We are glad to know that you enjoy our Balinese spa experience Package for 3.5 hours to celebrate 70th Birthday of your friend and noticed our staffs were friendly and professional.