Casa Dasa Boutique Hotel Legian
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are cleansuperior roomsmall hotelwalking distancebaligymsupermarketaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Casa Minha is a very good place to stay for Holiday, the environment is so friendly and it is very cheap with a good quality. It is close to the Shopping center, Clubs, Restaurants, Bars, and much more. And also The Internet connection is excellent.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jerry P
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Casa Minha Bali is a funtastic place to stay with reasonable room price. If you travel to Bali and want to stay in a good hotel with cheap price, then Casa Minha Bali is a perfect choice. Located in Seminyak area, close to Double Six beach, close to a gym and supermarkets, makes me easy to get everything I need in walking distance yet when you get in the room, it was so quite and peaceful! Perfect. Casa Minha Bali staff also makes me feel like home as they are friendly and treat me as family member. Casa Minha is my home when I was in Bali!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank LV2Christal
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Me and my behalf always Love to stayed at Casa Minha Bali Hotel, every our vacation coz we can get things very easy and the most great is we felt like home,..incredible services, extremely friendly environment and of course very good price,..uppss,..one more things,.. ,..don't ever forget to trying Coffee. Also I had always recommend to all my friends with positive result,.. ;)

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shica B
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I had wonderful experienced at Casa Minha Bali Hotel, incredible services, extremely friendly environment, rooms rate are,so affordable, I felt more like my home cause the staff are so welcoming during my holiday last Christmas and new year, easy access to city center, night clubs, Spas , and much more, i had recommed most of my friends, with the positive feedback.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pipito S
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Me and my business partner stayed here for almost half a year. We could get our room cleaned everytime we wanted and they will also do your laundry! Great service. It's location is perfect: close to a local market, the beach, the shopping street of seminyak. gym and all other benefits! Very good price/quality ratio. Friendly owners who have a great network of local people where you can benefit from. Only downside is that they don't have any breakfast.

Room Tip: Hook up with the employees and owner to get some benefits of knowing the locals! they have really good tips and through their network they can save you a lot of money!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business